Crime & Punishment (ability)
From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
|This article is about the ability.|
You may be looking for the Arrowgun.
Crime & Punishment (クライムペナルティ Kuraimu Penaruti , lit. "Crime Penalty") is a technique that appears in Kingdom Hearts II. It allows the user to unleash more powerful spells by channeling them through two Keyblades at once.
In Kingdom Hearts II, Crime & Punishment is an action ability exclusive to Final Form. It increases the effectiveness of magic and in some cases, changes how spells perform.
- Fire generates an instance of the spell on top of a separate, larger flame ring, increasing its vertical reach. The finisher has Sora create two additional, massive rings of flame with fireballs revolving along them, drastically increasing the spell's effective range.
- A regular Blizzard spell releases two ice chunks at once. The finisher has the two Keyblades rapidly fire off four alternating ice chunks at a solo target before Sora turns upside down and fires one last double shot.
- Thunder calls down three lighting bolts in rapid succession on the target area in a single cast, granting the spell an immense area of effect. The finisher has Sora spins his Keyblades skyward as lightning bolts rapidly strike the target area in a massive storm at random patterns.
- Reflect has Sora revolve his Keyblades around himself, damaging any enemy too close to him. The finisher has Sora turn upside down and perform a mid-air B-boy spin of sorts as his Keyblades spin outside the barrier.
- The Magnet orb lasts for a very short time, even shorter if cast in the air; When cast on the ground, Sora is unable to take action as he is occupied with maintaining the spell. However, enemies caught take massive damage in very short intervals, and when the spell ends, are flung in Sora's direction so as to set up more attacks. Enemies slain with Magnet will have their prizes and drops instantly transferred to Sora, regardless of distance, and prizes and drops already on the floor will also be sent Sora's way.
Learning Crime & Punishment
Kingdom Hearts II
- Final Form has Crime & Punishment as a default ability.