User talk:Rebellious Treecko
|We hope you enjoy your time on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki! Before you contribute, please see the following:
Thank you for joining the Kingdom Hearts Wiki community! We look forward to working with you. May your heart be your guiding key!
Feel free! I've hit a speedbump anyway. I would refrain from doing the Cavern of Remembrance for the time being, though. Shard still has to fetch the NA area titles. --Ignis (talk) 03:28, 29 September 2016 (UTC)
- You'd ultimately have to ask Kryten, but to me, they look amazing! --Ignis (talk) 08:13, 2 October 2016 (UTC)
- I agree, great work on the maps. In my opinion we should feature them after the room section on the worlds' pages but that's not for me alone to decide. I moved the files so they are ending on KHBBS now, that's the game identifier we're working with. I know that's a bit pedantic but it's really useful in the long run. --ShardofTruth 08:58, 5 October 2016 (UTC)
How you include alternate versions of the minimaps is up to you, personally I would only include either the latest or the one with the most accesses to other maps. I also would only go with one version of the world title, so either Radiant Garden or Hollow Bastion, it just looks odd when you mixed it.
Also, could you split off the Mansion part of the Twilight Town map and make it a separate file? And if you could update the Disney Town castle and Radiant Garden maps with the English titles, that would be nice. Thanks you. --ShardofTruth 09:08, 7 October 2016 (UTC)
- -I considered it, as the mansion has a separate page on the wiki, but I left in the main map. I guess I can give it its own map.
- I don't think the Olympus underworld and Christmas Town warrant their own maps.
- -The world is known as Hollow Bastion for the majority of KHII, but calling it Radiant Garden would make it match up with the other (BBS) map, and it's the current name. Which would be better?
- Also, the title file for the big "Agrabah" map (which connects to the palace and shop) is strangely missing.Rebellious Treecko (talk) 05:23, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- It's just that splitting the map works nicer with the room and setting in the section descriptions above it, I get this doesn't make sense for every map though. I think Hollow Bastion and Radiant Garden both work but since we're somewhat decided to just refer to Hollow Bastion as the big castle to make more sense of the world naming, so Radiant Garden probably works better in the end. The title for Agrabah is the very first file in the archive, the one that says: "Agrabah Agrabah", it was probably here that the translator realized he made a mistake with how he set up these titles. --ShardofTruth 07:08, 8 October 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'll probably remove the "undefined" room names since those look weird. Those show up during the scenes where Sora runs into the purple digitized keyhole doors.