The ultimate battle for KINGDOM HEARTS is upon us.
||We hope you enjoy your time on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki! Before you contribute, please see the following:
- Traverse Town is our community portal. It lists current Wiki events and contains important information.
- Help:Guide for New Members states how this Wiki is run. It is a useful starting point for beginners.
- Help:Editing provides tutorials on basic Wiki markup.
- The Word That Never Was is where users go to discuss Wiki-related issues. Your input would be greatly appreciated!
- Your userpage is the place to tell others about yourself, if you wish to do so. In need of inspiration? See the Userpage Guide!
- If you have any questions, please ask our administrators for help. Remember to sign any posts you leave on their talk pages with four tildes ("~~~~")!
Thank you for joining the Kingdom Hearts Wiki community! We look forward to working with you. May your heart be your guiding key!
— Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 13:52, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
Could you please provide a source for the stats you're changing? --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 13:52, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
- The reason I ask is that while your changes to Massive Bumper and Meteor Strike are consistent with what is shown in-game, the others are not. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 14:22, 30 April 2013 (UTC)
I'm new here and I hope you'll get this... The stats were from DestinyIslands.com but it seems they had some inconsistencies in their logic. But at least now all the stats are correct! And sorry for the extra trouble (hope it wasn't too much). [The reason I was almost certain they were wrong was that some of the weapons seemed way too weak, so I started the investigation, but not with complete success.] -MajinStar P.S. Very good work on the site, I am impressed
- It's no problem, it just tends to pay to double check for things like stats, as you already noticed. At any rate, thanks for the catch, and if you ever need anything just let me know. Good to have you with us! --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 15:38, 30 April 2013 (UTC)