The ultimate battle for KINGDOM HEARTS is upon us.
||We hope you enjoy your time on the Kingdom Hearts Wiki! Before you contribute, please see the following:
- Traverse Town is our community portal. It lists current Wiki events and contains important information.
- Help:Guide for New Members states how this Wiki is run. It is a useful starting point for beginners.
- Help:Editing provides tutorials on basic Wiki markup.
- The Word That Never Was is where users go to discuss Wiki-related issues. Your input would be greatly appreciated!
- Your userpage is the place to tell others about yourself, if you wish to do so. In need of inspiration? See the Userpage Guide!
- If you have any questions, please ask our administrators for help. Remember to sign any posts you leave on their talk pages with four tildes ("~~~~")!
Thank you for joining the Kingdom Hearts Wiki community! We look forward to working with you. May your heart be your guiding key!
— --NinjaSheik 18:44, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
When uploading images, please follow our policy for file names. Also, be sure to fill in the aboutfile template that shows up on the upload form. TheSilentHero 18:22, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
- You also need to be adding captions to the images to demonstrate why they are necessary. We don't allow images just for decoration."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 13:23, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
- Reminder on this. JT has been having to clean up after these."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 14:01, 27 February 2019 (UTC)
Please see Keyblade of heart for how to properly format quote citations (ex. Dream Eater article)."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 12:59, 10 January 2019 (UTC)
- Again, please review those examples."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 15:18, 28 January 2019 (UTC)
I would not create separate articles for the Flan Heartless until the Wiki reaches a decision whether or not we handle them as a group ("Flantastic Seven"), like we do with the Mushroom XIII. - Eternal Nothingness XIII 05:17, 22 February 2019 (UTC)
Images in infoboxes are supposed to have a default of 300x400px."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 23:58, 23 February 2019 (UTC)
We do not allow user-created images in our articles. "Own" is not a legitimate source, either. As KrytenKoro said earlier on your talk page, please do not just slap images on an article. A caption needs to be placed to show why exactly the image in question is necessary. To use his words, images are not "just for decoration." - Eternal Nothingness XIII 13:36, 28 February 2019 (UTC)