Story sections are based on KH materials only, not all of Disney works. If you think parts of characters' histories from Disney shorts are supported by the KH series, please bring it up on the respective talk pages. Thanks! --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 05:18, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- I have taken out the bit about Disney works, but the rest of my edits on Mickey Mouse should fit around what we know - or can imply based on information given in the games; it should all be up to your liking now.
--126.96.36.199 05:27, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
While a lot of it is plausible, it seems largely dependant on deduction and implications, which may or may not fit our no-speculation policy. Since it may be fine, it would be best to put it up for discussion. Stuff like how Mickey became king seems to be especially tenuous. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 05:54, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
- Minnie does not appear in Timeless River, and I don't believe she claims to; therefore, it is totally possible that she was from Country of the Musketeers, which would explain how she was the princess if that world was not just another iteration of Timeless River.
- Claiming that a character doesn't remember something because they happen not to mention it is always rank speculation.
- You cannot cite a claim that Mickey was an apprentice for several years by saying "it was likely several years".
- Mickey was an apprentice at The Mysterious Tower, as claimed in previous games. Symphony of Sorcery is basically just the areas within the music books (in effect, a more hardcore 100 Acre Wood).
- Everything that happened in KH3D, after Sora and Riku become involved, is definitively not a representation of the past. It may be extremely similar to the true events, but the Sleeping Worlds allow Sora and Riku to visit the samsara of past events, but not actually travel through time.
- Have Mickey and Minnie ever directly claimed to be married, for that matter?
- There is no real proof that Minnie has parents, or that royalty would work in the same way as in Europe. Mickey and Minnie also don't have any observed children for us to examine how the Kingdom Hearts monarchy relates to inheritance. All we know is that she was "Princess" in CotM and "Queen" in DT. We could even suggest that Mickey returned to Disney Town as a conqueror and became the legitimate King there, or that the monarchy was earned by a pie-eating contest.
- Furthermore, past interviews with Nomura (which I don't have on hand, sorry) have suggested that death doesn't quite exist in the Kingdom Hearts universe; there's a whole samsara thing of some sort going on.
- They could totally have children, though, that are just not seen because, well, if they're just infants then why would they be involved?188.8.131.52 13:54, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify them. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.