There was a citation right there, dood.18.104.22.168 15:06, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
1. Ansem is referred to as "Xehanort's Heartless" a lot more throughout KH2 than he's being referred to as "Not-Ansem".
2. Ansem isn't the one being called "Not-Ansem", Xemnas is. If the nickname "Not-Ansem" should be mentioned on any of the pages it should be on Xemnas. - 22.214.171.124 16:02, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- They are both. Xemnas is called Not-Ansem in COM, Ansem is in KH2. In the English version, the quote goes, referring to Xemnas,
Donald: It's the guy who's NOT Ansem! / Goofy: You mean it's his Nobody!
- Hence, "Not-Ansem" (ニセアンセム) would be referring to Ansem SoD. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 16:31, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
Xemnas is the one being called Not-Ansem. He is not Ansem, he is his Nobody. If Ansem SoD is being called Not-Ansem, then Not-Ansem is a reference to Ansem the Wise, not Ansem SoD. - 126.96.36.199 19:03, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
- That is correct.
- In COM, Xemnas is called Not-Ansem because the "Ansem" referred to in that conversation was Ansem SoD. In KH2, Xemnas is called "Not-Ansem's Nobody", albeit not with that exact phrase, because everybody now knows that the real "Ansem" is Ansem the Wise and that Ansem SoD is literally "not Ansem". --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 19:22, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
Okay. I think I understand it now. Thanks ^^ - 188.8.131.52 19:29, 1 June 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify them. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.