From Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
- "A Heartless created from the darkness of Han's heart"
- This is covered in the story section, and per the consensus formats, we don't go into that kind of detail in the lede for Heartless Bosses.
- "it is one of the final "
- Again, the consensus formats directs us to just say "one of the bosses", partially as future-proofing for if worlds return.
- "Again no need for name of a given area is NOT needed"
- This claim is flagrantly against our manual of style and, in general, the fundamental ethos of the project.
I am deeply frustrated that I have been citing policy and giving explanations for the revisions, and 73.77 has responded by complaining about being "chastised"."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 16:13, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
- Agreed. It should go with the MoS/consensus formats. The current talk should be about whether or not it follows the wiki's consensus formats, not whether those formats should be changed. If there's a problem with consensus formats regarding "A Heartless created from the darkness of Han's heart", then it should be brought up on those talkpages or in a forum. Chainoffire 08:49, 19 March 2019 (UTC)