Any idea what you would call the type of sword the Armored Knight wields? You know, with the handlebar instead of the hilt?
I mean, technically you define a sword by its blade, not its grip. A double-edged European sword can have a katana-style hilt and it would still be considered a double-edged European sword, or vice-versa.
I'm just wondering if there's a name or word to refer to a sword with a handlebar instead of a hilt, or a word to refer to that type of grip...
--Cyberweasel89 09:06, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Although it's considered a fat dagger rather than a sword, katars are the only blades I know of with a handle perpendicular to the blade.—Urutapu 09:32, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, thank you. The blades look rather smiliar, albeit I'm fairly certain the Armored Knight uses its blade for cutting, as opposed to stabbing like the katar.
- Should we add this to the article? Possibly under a "trivia" section?
- On another note, am I the only one who finds the Armored Knights to be rather weak? When I play, I only require a few good hits to take one down. I assume it is so they are manageable enemies during the Battle of 1000 Heartless, but this makes them quite impractical enemies outside of said event...
- --Cyberweasel89 01:59, November 27, 2009 (UTC)