- If so, Ansem's Reports would be better than Ansem Reports. But I remain neutral.--Dreyfus 21:49, 16 January 2007 (UTC)
- No objections, just one Question not entirly related (Please don't flame me I just joined): Do you want the text of the Reports put up? I have the text for both the Reports from KH 1 and KH2. I also have the text for something referred to in some fan-circles as "Ansem's finding."
---Zexion's Shadow 00:01, 1 March 2007 (UTC)
ansem report 0
in the secret ansem reports ansem mentions an ansem report 0. this could be a joke, but in one of the secret trailers at the end kingdom hearts 2/kingdom hearts 2 final mix+ a seris of words fly past the sreen, the first one saying ansem report 0 (Myself 123 16:49, 21 April 2008 (UTC)).
and the last one saying ansem report 12
No, you're right. There is an Ansem Report 0 and it is very much different than Ansem Report 1. Ansem Report 0 is the only report that Ansem the Wise wrote himself, afterwords Xehanort wrote Ansem Reports 1-8.(Ansem's Other Report 2)
But I think it was exclusive to Final Mix.
- Are you sure it isn't just that the Reports are numbered 0-12 instead of 1-13 in the Japanese version? I was pretty sure I had seen it that way.Not even Mr. Lister's Koromon survived intact. 04:15, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
I think it was 1-12 in the US and original Japanese version, but then FM added 0 and 13.
no. Ansem report 1 and "Ansem report 0" are the same. and beyond that the US version only had 1-10(0-9)
"In report nine "Ansem" says that he and king Micky talked for hours, but Xehanort only saw king Micky for a brief moment ???????
could he have overheard Ansem the wise and Micky speaking and copied their conversation??
They were probably referring to a different conversation
- This still doesn't make sense. If they talked "for hours," why would the King not immediately remember where he saw Xemnas's original person? It takes him a while before he remembers him as Ansem the Wise's apprentice. --Xehanort did only see the King for a brief moment. The real Ansem talked with Mickey for hours. Xehanort only wrote Ansem reports 1-8. The real Ansem made the rest.
- The original reports also often have Xehanort saying "my people", and speak of having too frail a body. This, and the conversation with Mickey, is in clear contradiction with the KHII Reports. The real explanation is that DiZ was shoehorned into the story later, but the in-game explanation is probably that Xehanort went through the same thing Cloud did - some trauma made him deeply believe he was Ansem. This is born out not only through his phrasing and false memories, like Cloud, but that he even calls himself Ansem. After all, he was originally found with no memories, so it's possible that this sort of thing happens often with him.Not even Mr. Lister's Koromon survived intact. 17:06, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
He just took Ansem's identity and he pretended those experiences were his.--Masgrande 23:44, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
Yuffie: (to Sora) Hey, have you heard of someone named Ansem?
The screen switches to the room with Aerith, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
Aerith: He was studying the Heartless. He recorded all of his findings in a very detailed report.
Goofy: Gawrsh, uh, can we see it?
Aerith: Its pages are scattered everywhere.
Aerith: Too many worlds.
Goofy: Oh, then maybe the king went to find ‘em.
Aerith: Yes, those were my thoughts exactly.
Traverse Town 2
Leon: Every world among the stars has a Keyhole. And each one leads to the heart of that world. There must be one in this town as well.
Sora: What do you mean?
Aerith: It was in Ansem’s report.
Leon: The Heartless enter through the Keyhole and do something to the world’s core.
Sora: What happens to the world?
Aerith: In the end, it disappears.
Sora, Donald, & Goofy: What!
Leon: That’s why your key is so important.
Aerith: Please lock the Keyholes. You’re the only one who can.
Sora: I don’t know...
Leon: Seeing other worlds would probably serve you well.
Meeting with Riku
Leon: Our ruler was a wise man named Ansem. He dedicated his like to studying the Heartless.
Cid: His report should tell us how to get rid of the Heartless.
Sora: Where’s this report?
Leon: We don’t know. It got scattered when our world was destroyed.
Cid: I’m sure Maleficent’s got most of the pages.
the Journal actually uses Ansem Reports
No the Journal Uses Ansem Reports in kingdom hearts
I agree we need to add that as well.126.96.36.199 23:43, September 9, 2010 (UTC)
We've done it with the Xehanort Reports, so we should do it here also. LightoftheDarkness 11:50, November 11, 2010 (UTC)
In the trivia section of Braig's page, it says the North American version mispells it as "Bleig." But on this page, it spells Braig correctly. Should we change that so that it is the text from the game? SeanWheeler 23:13, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
No, Birth by Sleep corrects it by spelling it as Braig --ShadowsTwilight 23:22, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Understandable, but the subject matter, Secret Ansem Report 3, is based on the original text from KHII, not BBS. With that in mind, I would imagine that it should at least be mentioned in the notes section. Eyestothesky 09:25, November 11, 2010 (UTC)