From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Stop, thief!"
— Abu stealing the lamp.
- "If you can't control that fur ball... put a leash on him!"
— after capturing Abu.
- "Of course. That is... IF you can afford it."
— waging on the lamp.
- "Ah, well---perhaps I can be persuaded... IF you bring me a treasure beyond even my imagination. Something, say, fit for a sultan..."
— talking about waging the lamp for some treasure.
- "Ohh no! I'm trading it for treasure. This lamp is going to bring me riches!"
— arguing with Pete.
- "It's mine!"
— snatching the lamp off Pete.
- "Go away"
— running away from Pete.
- "No fair!"
— after Pete steals the lamp.
- "You break it, you buy it! Oh! Hello there, friends."
— upon entering his shop in the second visit in Agrabah.
- "So true. I had just snuck into the Palace to, er, borrow some treasure when I heard this... voice. It said: "Release me, and I will give you an even greater reward." "Who are you?" I asked. The voice spoke again. "The true Sultan of Agrabah," he said. "Imprisoned by villains." Oh! Why did I believe such a tall, tall tale? Perhaps I was under Jafar's spell. Yes! That must be it!"
— talking about the situation about the lamp and Jafar.
- "The treasure was a gift, so I would tell no one about Jafar's return. He said he would destroy Jafar after turning him into a... "Heartless." So there was no need to upset Agrabah"
— talking about his treasures and about Jafar.
- "I'm a merchant. And a good one, at that. I'll buy anything if the price is right. It would have been a successful transaction if I hadn't been seen..."
— talking about himself and his "transaction".
- "Jafar might be planning on taking over the palace. I wonder if he'd share any treasure he finds with me."
— talking about Jafar.
Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
- "Huh? A customer! Please, please, come closer! Another day of zero sales and I was ready to pack my camel."
— talking Data-Sora into buying some chips for his matrix.