From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
- "Is he the one?"
— meeting Terra.
- "What is the meaning of this? Captain Gantu, did I not order you to apprehend the fugitives immediately?"
— talking to Gantu.
- "Our weapons are of no use against them? Is this true?"
— talking about the Unversed.
- "Nor do we have time to. We are fortunate you are here, Aqua. Your assistance would be most welcome."
— talking to Aqua.
- "I think you'll find I can. We have a crisis. Jumba and 626 remain at large...and these monsters are obstructing attempts to apprehend them. Or did I mishear your latest excuse as to why you've again failed to carry out your duties, Captain? Will you help us?"
— talking about the situation.
- "Then might I make one other request? Should you happen upon our fugitives...please do whatever you can to apprehend them intact."
— talking about the fugitives.
- "You had your chance, Captain Gantu. Now you will stand down and await orders. We will monitor the location of the monsters and keep you apprised. Thank you for your help, Aqua."
— talking to Aqua and Gantu.
- "Dr. Jumba and Experiment 626 have been sighted. At that time, the two of them were wandering around the launch deck. Would you see that they're secured?"
— talking about Dr. Jumba and Experiment 626.
- "Enough! I observed everything on the monitor."
— after the fight with Gantu.
- "You've been of great service, Aqua. Thank you."
— thanking Aqua.
- "Captain Gantu. Escort 626 to the asteroid to which he's been banished. When you return, you're back on patrol."
— ordering Gantu.
- "Spare him? He's an extremely dangerous creature. I cannot release such a menace."
— talking about Experiment 626.
- "Very well, Aqua. If he behaves himself, I will consider shortening his exile."
— her final words in Aqua's Story.