From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains a list of quotes spoken by Anna over the course of Kingdom Hearts III.
Kingdom Hearts III
- "Hello. Olaf, are these your friends?
— meeting Sora's party
- "I'm Anna. And I know they're strangers, but... they seem pretty nice to me.
— introducing herself
- "And to do that, we need to find my sister, Elsa."
- "You know Elsa?"
- "Trouble? Are you sure?"
— when hearing that Elsa might be in trouble
- "All right. I know we just met, but...Sora, was it? I get the feeling that you're someone to trust.'"
- "I just hope you like long stories."
— to Sora
- "When we were little, my sister and I used to be really close. It was all my fault."
— telling Sora about her and Elsa
- "Please, I know you're in there. People are asking where you've been. They say, "have courage" and I'm trying to. I'm right out here for you. Just let me in. We only have each other. It's just you and me. What are we gonna do? Do you want to build a snowman?"
— singing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?"
- "I shouldn't have upset the way I did. Elsa ran away because she was frightened. I have to bring her home."
- "Oh, it's no big deal. He's a snowman. We'll just...put him back together."
— about Olaf
- "You kind of set off an eternal winter... everywhere. Well, it's okay. You can just unfreeze it. Sure you can. I know you can!"
— encouraging Elsa to unfreeze Arendelle.