Forum:New World ideas
Okay since BBs just came out what ever's next will be a long way away like how the gap between II and 358/2 Days was about 3 years. So let's play a game to make the wait less excrutiatin by guessing what worlds will be coming up. You won't get anything when you win, but it should make things more interesting. I go first.
1. Toon Town (Roger Rabbit)
2. Terabithia (Bridge to Terabithia)
3. Prydain ( The Black Cauldron)
4. A Dark sort of world
1. Toon town would be awsome because of the weasles. I'd make chain boss battles, first Stupid and Greasy, then Psycho and Wheezy, followed by Smart Ass, Wise Guy in the game like at Disney Land, and then finally Judge Doom. Eddie Valient wouldn't appear and Roger Rabbit would be an Ally and later a summon.
2. Terabithia would have Leslie, Jess and all the creatures in the kingdom. The creatures though would be being controlled by darkness and Sora and Co. would need to cleanse their souls with his keyblade. Then a giant heartless would be the final boss, Second visit same thing but the final boss would instead be an amzing battle between you and the Dark Master. The Ally's would be Leslie first, then Jess because by the time they reach Terabithia the second time Leslie would have already died.
3. Prydain would be good with the Gwythaints as a boss battle together then later the Horned King would be a powerful boss.
4. I want to see a kingdom like the Disney Castle but sompletely made out of Darkness and controlled by the Phantom Blot. It would be revealled that he has a dark Keyblade and is trying to resurrect the Org. XIII being the main antagonist. He would be the final boss who Sora battles and would succed in ressurrcting the Org. XIII but they'd be back with full powers and as whole beings, this would be a cliff hanger for the next game where I'd have the Org. take over most of the worlds and lead Sora on another adventure.
Notes- Even though the Phantom Blot does not appear in a Disney movie, he would make a great antagonist, I'd also have him reunite with Mickey at an Awakening where they'd battle, the Phantom Blot would win and keep Mickey a prisoner in the Blots world of Darkness and Sora must save him from being swallowed by Darkness
- I'd also make Figment ( a purple Disney dragon with powers of imagination) and Bolt ( with his super powers) summons as well.
- the dark world would have no connection to the corridors of Darkness.
What do you think?
(Leviathan657 04:28, January 27, 2010 (UTC))
- I could see a Bridge to Terabithia world, unfortunately, Disney probably won't be able to acquire the rights again. Also, Mickey's main 'rival' in Disney (including Kingdom Hearts) is more often than not Pete. And he's working with Maleficent. And Org XIII should be coming back anyway, and some of them probably will in one way or another. Also, the rights thing would also probably apply to the Black Cauldron as well. Adam 148 13:09, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Why my comment was deleted? - Redeemer & Destroyer 15:33, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, here are my ideas.
- Paris (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) - This is one of the worlds I was hoping would be in BBS. How awesome would it be to fight Frollo on top of Notre Dame with an instrumental version of Hellfire playing in the background. Very Awesome! KHIII needs to be more mature like BBS and this world would fit perfectly. Sora
- Atlantis (Atlantis: The Lost Empire) - I personally loved that movie even though some people didn't like it. They also talk about the heart of Atlantis and stuff which would totally tie in with Sora looking for the Keyhole and joining the expedition team to reach Atlantis. Plus a boss battle with the blue-crazy Commander Rourke on the hot-air balloon would be intense!
- New Orleans (The Princess and the Frog) - That movie is amazing and Dr. Facilier would make a great villain. Fighting him with all of his Voodoo magic. EPIC!
- ??? (Fantasia) - I don't think that each song in Fantasia would work like the Rite of Spring or Toccata and Fugue in D Minor would really work. They also wouldn't need The Sorcerer's Apprentice since there is already Mysterious Tower. Chernabog would of course be the bad guy again.
- London (101 Dalmatians) - You could fight Cruella in her car and find all the Dalmatians in one world! There might be some problems since Wendy in Neverland already mentioned London so there would be two Londons.
- Prydain (The Black Cauldron) - I completely agree with this as a world. That movie was very underrated but I loved it. Plus The Horned King is like the male equivalent of Maleficent.
- Metroville/Nomansian Island (The Incredibles) - Sora, Donald and Goofy with superhero costumes would be funny. Sora would still use his Keyblade but Donald could just use magic without a staff as his superpower and Goofy could use force fields. For all those who want Marvel worlds, this is the closest you're gonna get. NO CAPES!!
- Monstopolis (Monster's Inc) - Monster forms of Sora, Donald and Goofy would be funny but they might keep Sora as a human to fit in with the movie's plot. A boss battle with Randall and the Screaminator would be cool.
I'm not sure there will ever be any Pixar worlds in the Kingdom hearts series, not quite sure why. Also to answer a deleted point, Bridge to Terabithia was said to not be able to fit because Leslie dies, but think about it, Sora stabs himself and "Dies", i relate turning into a heartless to dying, Master Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep stabs himself with a keyblade, making his body dissappear and transfere his heart, the POTC world in kingdom hearts II is filled with people, undead skeletons/ Barbossa's crew, and Barbossa, getting killed and in Kingdom Hearts Coded, Maleficent and Pete's data was erased, and is said to have killed them, so I don't see how it would be an issue. As for the 101 dalmations world thing, Sora as an animal, not the greatest, I say this because if Sora wasn't an animal, Dalmation suspectedly, he wouldn't fit in with the world. finally, the whole Fantasia world thing, wouldn't work unless it was destroyed and remained that way throughout the series, as the Brooms appear at the Disney castle already and The Mysterious Castle already exists outside of Twilight Town, so unless it is a drifting part of the Fantasiaworld it wouldn't work, other than that the rest are all good.
all that aside, I think that the worlds Kingdom Hearts and Awakening along with the Dark Margin should be explored more plus we should also find out who that voice that helped out Sora in the Awakening was, many suspect it was ansem the Wise, but I personally doubt it. If Kingdom Hearts also incorperated other Disney video games I'd recommend Spectrobes, like Sora and Co. travel far into another universe and we find out the High Krawl are sending Krawl to Sra's universe and they must be stopped, but since that will never happen it's pointless to hope. (Leviathan657 00:19, January 30, 2010 (UTC))
Redeemer & Destroyer, I'm sorry your comment was deleted, what was it about, I never got to read it before it apparently dissappeared, just replace your old post and move on. (Leviathan657 18:49, January 30, 2010 (UTC))
Toon Town would be a cool world. Especially if the objective was to know who framed Roger Rabbit (anyone who watched the movie would easily beat this world. Terabithia wouldn't fit cause of Leslie dying and stuff. No matter what KH is still Child Friendly and an actual good person dying wouldn't be nice. Never watched the "The Black Cauldron" so can't really say. And there should be worlds from the Realm of Darkness (I'm sure it isn't a dark place with KH in the middle) and Phantom Blot should be the ruler of the realm and personification of Darkness itself. But then he wouldn't be an antagonist cause we already know that darkness isn't entirely evil.Redeemer & Destroyer 18:51, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
I guess read it (Leviathan657 18:41, January 31, 2010 (UTC))
I think that I read about another POTC game and I agree with who ever it was and I think it should incorperate Davey Jones or who ever will be in On Stranger Tides ( fourth movie) I'd like to see a movie with Jolly Roger in it (POTC online) personally
(Leviathan657 21:50, February 5, 2010 (UTC))
I think some good worlds would be:
- Devil's Bayou: From The Rescuers, they could help Miss Bianca and Bernard save Penny, they would be their size and fight small heartless like in Wonderland.
- The Jungle Book's Jungle: It would be like the third jungle in KH, but I like the movie.
- Old Virginia: From Pocahontas, 'it would be interesting since she is one of the few Disney Princesses that haven't appeared.
- The Haunted Mansion: They could take out Eddie Murphy and his family and have the plot be around the Attic's Bride.
- Narnia/Terabithia: They are nice worlds with a lot of fights in them.
- Pinocchio's Village: I would like to know what happened to them.
They could also do some Disney Pixar Worlds:
Andy's room: They could be like toys.
Monstropolis: They could be monsters scaring kids.
Mr. Carl's House: Based in Up they could go to Paradise Falls with them.
There may also be a world based entirely on Final Fantasy Characters, and one on Final Fantasy Chronicles.
Serging 17:01, February 23, 2010
I think a world set in Andalaisia while Jesselle was gone would be a different touch. You would end up never seeing her. A world on the Axion from Wall-e and a Princess and the Frog world would be great, too! Keybladesoldier93 23:18, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
JMan2.0 05:05, February 26, 2010 (UTC)There's a few that should be introduced.
- Notre Dame (The Hunchback of Notre Dame): An underrated movie in the Disney Renaissance that would fit perfectly in the game.
- Prydain (The Black Cauldron): Though not Disney's most popular it's fantasy medieval setting would blend well into the series.
- The New World (Pocahontas): Another classic part of the Disney Renaissance that hasn't appeared yet.
- Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood): Similar to Black Cauldron its medieval setting would work.
- Louisiana Bayou (The Princess and the Frog): Disney's recent return to traditional animation seems logical to be in the game.
- The Jungle Book (The Jungle Book): A classic Disney film that I think should take the place of 100 Acre Wood as the book you find the pages for. I mean, would they really do that with 100 Acre Wood again?
Here are some of my worlds:
- Notre Dame: The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Party Member: Quasimodo.
- Jungle: The Jungle Book. Party Member: Baloo.
- England: The Sword in the Stone. Party Member: Merlin. Bananaphone1996
Arzis: I think they should add Narnia because it would be awesome. They should also add a Toy Story world and a Bug's Life world. I think a marvel world would be awesome. Also a Hunchback of Notre Dame world could be fun.
I'm sure Nomura could extend his horizons beyond Disney and Final Fantasy if he wanted to, you know. Besides, Winnie the Pooh wasn't originally Disney; he was also adapted from a book that had nothing to do with Disney. So...
- Winnie the Pooh was licensed by Disney, however, and made into one of their animated canon. They own pretty much all of it, now.
I'm kind of disappointed that Narnia probably won't be in the series. They could have made official Disney property like they did with Winnie the Pooh; but no, they decide to sell it to 20th Century Fox. it's too bad really. I really would have liked to seen it.
- They've had characters from Fantasia, so that might be a good world. It would work well to fit the "Fantasy" world-type, like Wonderland. Dumbo, Bambi, and Chicken Little worlds might show up, for the same reason as Fantasia. Or they might just be mini-worlds, like 100 Acre Wood.
- Pinocchio's world and Jungle Book world are coming any day now, seriously. They're not going to through away all that work, they'll just find a better place for it.
- Prydain would make an excellent "Dark" world, if they can get the right to show it. If not, Princess and the Frog would be awesome. If not THAT, then Hunchback.
- Camelot or Robin Hood would make good "Castle" worlds.
- Rescuers would make a good "desert" world.
- THEY NEED TO DO EMPEROR's NEW GROOVE. Jungle world.
- Atlantis would be a good "water" world.
- The Jungle Book, with its emphasis on Mowgli conquering the other animals, could be good for a Coliseum world.
- Treasure Planet as a Pirate world.
- Prydain/Big Bayou/Notre Dame - party member's Tarin/Prince/Quasimodo
- Camelot/Sherwood Forest - party member's Merlin/Robin
- The Outback - party member's Rescuers
- Kuzcotopia - Kuzco
- Atlantis - That one princess
- Louie's Ruins - Mowgli
- Treasure Planet - the kid
Atlantis- Kia; Treasure Planet- Jim Hawkins? --ShadowsTwilight 11:38, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- ...Narnia is about how awesome Jesus is. There is no way they could put it in Kingdom Hearts without basically being blasphemous.Glorious CHAOS! 21:43, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Jesus? What Narnia did you watch/read? maggosh 22:28, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
- ...Narnia is about how awesome Jesus is. There is no way they could put it in Kingdom Hearts without basically being blasphemous.Glorious CHAOS! 21:43, May 26, 2010 (UTC)
A final fantasy world, like Midgar, based of FF7, Advent Children, damn I loved that movie, having Cloud as an actual party member fighting Sephiroth and Kadaj.
- World:Sunnyside Daycare
- Antagonists: Lotso's gang turned into nobodies and heartless
- Plot:Woody and the other toys are trying to escape from sunnyside, but Lotso and his gang turns evil and transforms
and they have to fight them in order for them to escape
- Partners to choose from:Jessie, Woody, or Buzz.
- Assistants: Bullseye, Mr.Potato head, Rex, Mrs.Potato Head, and Hamm
Treasure Planet- Ok this wouldn't exactly be a world it would be a sub-world like the Yen Sid castle a world that lies between the light and dark realms, and a space pirate ship you run into when you are in your gummi ship (much like the Stitch world in BBS). You would encounter the newly corrupt long john silver crew, them convincing you that they are allies to you because you found the map that had been lost when Silver and Jim were struggling over it. You join their crew and complete different mini game cleaning things that need to be done on the ship till you arrive on the deserted planet that has the gate to treasure planet. All hell breaks loose from their and Capn Amelia, Jim, and tht doctor guy along with sora and co escape silver's ship to the deserted planet. Battle between silver and his crew would be the norm, with assistance as silver creates a pact with pete or some other lacky to use his heartless to gain the treasure of 1000 worlds mentioned in the movie, which also seems to house a strong heart in the center of the planet where the treasures kept.
Monsters Inc - Itd be great to see sora donald and goofy in artificial monster suits to try to stay normal trying to make their way back to their world through working jobs at monster inc testing out doors and meeting mike, sullivan, and boo on the way. children you would scare on the job would be minigames
Tron Legacy - a revised world based off of the new incarnation of tron, instead of trying to find flynn, sora could be trying to find someone that knows a way to unlock the key blades true power, someone who probably has been hiding within the world for a very long time. The world would be upgraded the excuse would be that leon and everyone have enhanced radiant garden's internal digital systems. Tron will be happy to see once again, showing off any upgrades he may receive in the new film. Now that the world of tron legacy seems to have more "tron" games there will be more minigames you would have to complete, or even a colosseum ranking sort of thing like olympus had to get to the person who knows the secrets of the keyblade....or even find a lead on the where about of aqua
Robin Hood - I like the idea of sora trying to help out robin and the merry men of the forest, while everyone wears tights of course. Prince John uses the heartless or whatever will be the basic enemy to steal from the poor and it would be up to sora and robin hood to fight them off from the villagers as vigilantes. + robin would be a sick rouge/archer character to fight with.
A world that would compare to Ivalice or a modified Olympus - another sub world that would kind of be a replacement for the colosseum as well taking hunter's quests instead of fighting a tournament. Or the hunters of FFXII like bangaa, nu mou, viera, moogles, would be apart of a new Olympus world where they travel there to fight off monsters that need to be hunted down in Hercules Greece (like chimera or lamia heartless); Mont Blanc would be a hunter you would run into and even possible run into Balthier and Fran while they pick pocket your gummy ship in a bazaar or something and you have to chase them down
Mighty Ducks - the cartoon version mind you. Sora and co would run into the ducks while they are in-between the world war like in the start of the show. Sora would help them fight off the heartless that seem to be causing the war. In the end tho the mighty duck get sent off to an unknown world (earth, like in the cartoon) during a final battle with the heartless on their world. soar and co would say their farewells and move on not knowing where the mighty duck went, the camera would pan up to the sky and a star would twinkle letting the playing know the ducks are safe continuing life in another world trying to get back home like in the cartoon.
Incredibles (three musketeers crossover)- Sora and co would be in super hero outfits and to explain their weapons and conceal their identity they form a super group called The Three Musketeers (a reference to the old musketeer disney cartoons of mickey and pete). They help the incredibles get off the island and beat the robots that killed the other super heroes and defeat syndrome when he uses his dark feelings and hatred for Mr incredible to summon heartless
James and the Giant Peach - I would like to see sora have to travel with james and the cast of JGP fighting off sharks, catching seagulls minigames and an underwater battle with skeleton pirates to try to get to new york. The reason would be that sora was separated from donald and goofy (possibly finding one stranded in the ice ship yard, depending on who you tried to grab first when the gummyship got hit, in a cutscene retain thingy like a mass effect 2 kinda decision) after being hit by something in space (possibly a tie in for where they found the treasure planet map, finding it near their downed gummy ship in central park wear their peach lands)
Oh and a space whale gummi level from fantasia 2000 --Plasma4ce 04:15, September 3, 2010 (UTC)