Forum:New Featured User Award
- NOTE: Option E is only to demonstrate how we can move the text for the month and year in the cases of Options C and D. It actually is two separate options: have the year either on the crown, or in the center. The month would be moved to the bottom in either case.
- Re:NOTE: Option B can be recolored to any other three-color color scheme. The existing one is based off of my own favorite color scheme, used on my userpage, for demonstration purposes only.
- TheFifteenthMember 00:09, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- Not as busy as the other ones Chainoffire 05:49, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- Hard choice. I'm up for either this or option A. Xion4ever 04:01, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- I don't know if it'd be all of them. I had considered leaving the past awards alone, unless the recipients of those awards wanted the new one. However, someone (I think Erry) at the Roundtable had suggested to change all of the images, and perhaps leaving the old one for archiving purposes. KeybladeSpyMaster 23:27, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
- I think we shouldn't change all the previous images because a) It'd take a lot of work and b) Keeping some older images will reflect back on the Wiki's history (similar to how older users have the "welcome" template of their time). If the image is ready to go, should we prepare it for next month, June, for MEX? TheFifteenthMember 16:43, 26 May 2014 (UTC)
RESULT: By an epic landslide of four votes, Option D is the winner. The image is up and in use for this month. FM, you and LightRoxas were the last ones to receive the award, and didn't get the image at the time. Right now, LightRoxas has the old one and you have the new one. However, my intention was always to let you two decide which one to have. So, if you want the other one, I can make it, since I have the Photoshop file for the old award. The same goes to LightRoxas, if we ever find him again. KeybladeSpyMaster 19:22, 31 May 2014 (UTC)