Forum:New Admins Nominees (if possible)
Okay i had three people (they may not wish to accept but I've seen them edit and help users and I think they deserve to be nominated for admins i don't know where or how to suggest this but don't flame me these are just people I think possibly could help improve our wiki since Azul seems to be our only means of help.
1. User:Marexl while he doesn't edit a lot he does help users a lot and seems to talk and help out the community quite a bit and i think that helping users is the important thing.
2. User:DoorToNothing I've seen his edits and how he helps users I think he is an all around great user.
3. User:Xiggie I don't know him personally but I always see him running around doing tons of stuff on this wiki and i think he'd be a good help.
People Who I think should be admin
Those are suggestions i have (I haven't told them about this in fact i don't even know Xiggie personally but I think we need more help around this wiki) tell me what you think or tell me if i'm wrong thanks! -Orpheus_of_the_Lyre
User:Xiggie they are sooo good at editing and stuff.Plus they're very nice!:D Hope you get a promotion!
User:DoorToNothing he should be an admin but,he yells way to much so it'd be reall really bad if he yelled at me again.
User:Orpheus of the Lyre makes verrryy very good pages he definitely should be an
admin fine mod..:D Hope ya get a promotion buddy!
Marexl 04:04, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
lol i'm no where near good enough to be admin if i had to choose a fourth candidate it'd be NinjaShiek she undoes a lot of my edits but is very good at this wiki -Orpheus of the lyre
We are currently working on the admin situation. Be patient. ^_- BebopKate 04:25, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
Okie Dokie ms. bebopkate ^^ i was just putting my five cents in ^^ (better than two cents)
is it too late to nominate a admin cause i vote xiggie--Firaga44 03:10, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Acutally i notimate SSC :D GB3000 19:34, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- If I can nominate someone, I'd like to add HeartOfOblivion in there. He's a damm fine editor, and he's made over 2000 mainspace edits (much more that I've made)!
I think that greeting new users and helping them (and others) is a great thing, and it's good that we have some of those WikiOtters here (Me and Marexl for example), but I don't think that there's a real need for those users to become admins! Although I really want to become one, and would happily accept it if it were to be offered to me, I don't think that I'd be doing any real admin stuff, I'd probably just continue WikiOtter-ing and making small edits along with keeping watch over our for-deletion page and perhaps just block some vandals when they show up...
Kryten, DTN and HeartOfOblivion. THese are the guys that should definitely become admins (one day...) - Iceboy 18:56, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
I nomimate myself for admin. I always help the wiki out, and if they're ever troublemakers, I'm one of the first users to notice. I'm always on my account, so I can get the heads up soon. My sister thinks I would be a good admin, but I still have my doubts if I'm good enough.--NinjaSheik 20:17, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
I thank you for your kindness, GB, but, personally, I think I don't deserve the place up there. It's just me, but if you want me up there, I wouldn't mind it at all. I'd nominate DTN as one of the admins. -- メタルスライム！ 20:20, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
I second Marxel, and SSC for adminship! --Steff 02:15, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- Well we already have new admins so I don't think promoting someone else is all that necessary. That's my opinion at least. And NinjaSheik, usually nominating yourself for admin is not a good thing to do... --Yer mom 16:00, 4 August 2009 (UTC)