(We also need a copy of our monaco files from the wikia, and please list the specific extensions and functionality you want back).
- I reckon Common.css and Monaco.css will be needed, but apart from that, I'm not sure. If we're gonna go ahead with the reskinning project, I wouldn't know what else is needed... TamboursTonnerre Ensemble ! 07:02, 16 February 2011 (EST)
- Okay, "Monaco" is installed, but right now it is just a copy of Monobook with a different name. I have NO SKILL in css, and I am far too busy this weekend to try and learn it. Anybody who does know it, we want MediaWiki:Monaco.css to look pretty much like this. Since this skin is using a Monobook basis, make sure to use the monacobook info that that tfwiki link has. Good luck!"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 23:43, 17 February 2011 (EST)
- Okay, monaco is mostly back. The remaining issues are:
- The personal bar lacks the "more" dropdown menu. Do we want it?
- The headbar (edit, history, etc.) is still using monaco-style tabs. Do we want the monaco style bar?
- The sidebar is not expandable, and uses the same sidebar as the Monobook menu. We need to reroute the css to use the monaco-sidebar and -toolbox, and figure out how to make it expand as desired."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 17:01, 22 February 2011 (EST)
Here's what I've got from the IRC:
[22:08:17] <Chitalian> KrytenKoro, the "New Changes" button on the sidebar links to the Main page. [22:08:43] <Bileesima> Kryten, don't mean to knock you down with questions, but WHERE IS the "Myhome" feature?
Again, the background is still improperly tiled. And, secondly, while I very much enjoy this new skin, it isn't really Monaco to me, as there aren't any drop down navigation menus or a header with page options (insted of the tabs). KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 22:28, 22 February 2011 (EST)
- The hell do you mean "improperly tiled"? This is the same background we had with monaco.
- As for the treeing of the menus, no, we don't have those yet. That's why I mentioned it."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 01:03, 23 February 2011 (EST)
It's fixed now. Do you remember when Sannse first customized the Oasis skin for our wiki, and that background was messed up? Well, up until a day ago, the background has been that image tiled, resulting in part gray- part dark gray tiles. KRCCFNF is tired of being STEPPED ON. 17:31, 23 February 2011 (EST)