Forum:Mirage Arena Staff
How it's run
I'm adding this part because that way, we don't have to hunt down the last person that ran it everytime we switch who's running the arena or add someone to the staff. Thanks to Erry, I've finally got the process down. Here's how it works.
- Week 0: Nominations are held for Week 1 here.
- Week 1: The battle for Week 1 is set up and held here and nominations for Week 2 are held here.
- Week 2: The battle for Week 1 is archived and the battle for Week 2 is set up and held here. Nominations for Week 3 are held here. This process continues until Week 16.
- Week 17: The tournament bracket is set up for the Joint Struggle. The winners of the sixteen normal matches go on to battle in the Main Bracket and the losers battle in the Second Chance. The week/match the contenders appeared in determines their seed (if a contender appeared in Week 1, they're in the first seed).
- Week 1 (Week 17): The first battles of the tournaments are held. Two battles are held at a time in each tournament, labeled "Battle A" and "Battle B". (So the Main Bracket has two battles, and the Second Chance has two battles).
- Week 2 (Week 18): The battles for Week 1 are archived and battles for Week 2 are set up and held in the Main Bracket and Second Chance Bracket. The Tournament continues this way, going down the bracket vertically, doing two battles each week each Tournament (four battles per week). This process continues until Week 8.
- Week 9 (Week 25): The Tournament is complete. The Brackets are cleared, the Battle Templates are emptied, and we begin nominations for the next round.
Anyone still interested in signing-up? Go ahead below!