Claims that are definitely false are not acceptable on the articles. Either research and do it right, or ask someone else to do it.126.96.36.199 19:39, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
First off, Xigbar's name is spoken in KH3D, and that note is written rather poorly (does it include manga? interviews with Nomura? what?).
Second off, this wiki prefers to only allow trivia that is notable and striking; if you have to say "along with this whole list of other characters", then it's not really that interesting or notable.
Third off, you need to stop with this "what's your problem?" schtick every time someone tries to inform you that what you've done is incorrect or breaks policy. It is verging on personal attacks, and further instances will result in a PA warning and the instant block that brings.
Fourth (and most importantly) off, the first time someone reverts you, you need to bring it up for discussion on the talk page rather than repeatedly reinstating the change. Repeating an edit is only allowed when the edit violates policy, and policy should be quoted (as ENX did).188.8.131.52 19:39, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
- On a related note:
- For quotation marks, this wiki follows the manual of style in which the punctuation is included if it is part of the quoted material. "true disposition" is here being quoted as a term, rather than, well, an actual quote, so the period is not included. source
- For trivia sections, they are not actually needed on any article. The wiki prefers not to have trivia sections, and allows them only when the notes within are unable to be incorporated into the main body, and yet vital to be communicated. This applies to precious few bits of information, and generally the best thing to do is to find a proper place within the body's article to insert your information.184.108.40.206 19:47, 18 June 2012 (UTC)
Start using the talk page to discuss disputes. Any more edit warring after this point will be considered vandalism and you will receive warnings.
- Genie: There is no reason that can't be covered in the story section, and he frequently alternates between legs and whisp in the movies and cartoon as well.
- Bone Fist: That was rambling, pure and simple. It had nothing to do with KH.
- Dark Cannon: Riku's version is a separate technique and should be linked as a disambig at the top of the article.
- Will Turner: I don't remember specifically who else talks about fighting off Heartless/Nobodies/etc., but this sounds like it would be better to incorporate within the story section. Something like, "Will Turner shows up, claiming to have fought off" etc.
In general, make absolutely sure that the information is notable and cannot be incorporated anywhere else before adding it to the trivia section."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 19:40, 19 June 2012 (UTC)
To explain maggosh's edit, it is explicitly stated that Princesses of Heart (and other beings with no darkness) produce neither Heartless nor Nobodies, but simply go comatose.220.127.116.11 15:46, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
It's me fools. Explain Namine than. That is the Nobody of a Princess of Heart. Besides, where is it "explicitly stated"???????''
- In the Secret Ansem's Report, Namine is stated to have been an "anomaly" that only exists because Sora's heart (which contained darkness) was within Kairi's body. Nomura's Ultimania interviews have explicitly stated that the princesses don't create Nobodies.18.104.22.168 16:37, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
It is me. I am going back to the Keyhole. You all are HATERS. If you thought before you judge all my work wrong, you would be a LOT better off. I look deeply into Kingdom Hearts, and find what you all don't. Heck, we're all wrong. The only correct person is the creator. Hasta la vista, haters.
- As you can see above, we've provided reasons for everything that we reverted, which most of the time were claims that were absolutely false. For example, when you provided a fundamentally flawed definition of a volcano ("Volcanics refer to Volcanoes, large mountains of lava, a firey liquid like Axel's firey personality"), I thanked you for trying but asked you to research it further. You responded to my efforts by telling me I had a "major malfunction". We have tried to be as polite as possible in correcting your mistakes, and you respond, constantly, by spewing vitriol and ignoring our explanations.
- Your tantrums will not be missed, but if you ever decide to work with other editors, we would certainly appreciate your work. In the mean time, you badly need to research basically anything more. Your edits have been deeply lacking in both canonical and scientific accuracy.22.214.171.124 16:37, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.