From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
This page contains a list of quotes said by the White Rabbit during the course of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
- "Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear! I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The queen, she'll have my head for sure!"
— upon landing in Wonderland.
- "Court is now in session!"
— starting Alice's trial.
- "Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts, presiding!"
— during Alice's trial.
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
- "I'm late! I'm late! I'm dreadfully, awfully late! The queen will roast me for dinner! If I'm late for the trial, it'll be off with MY head next!"
— upon arriving in Wonderland.
- "Alice! Do you understand the charges against you?"
— talking to Alice during her trial.
- "We can't rid the kingdom of Heartless until we get Her Majesty's memory back. This is a serious crime!"
— talking to Alice of her "crime".
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
- "Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!"
— upon arriving Wonderland.
- "No time to say goodbye-- Hello! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"
— before running.
- "I'm late! I'm late! I simply must get back. Oh dear! My report is due post-haste!"
— upon Roxas's second arrival to Wonderland.
- "R-reporting in, Your Majesty! So far, our search has failed to turn up any trio, including that which startled you. The only place left to look is in the royal Rose Garden."
— reporting back to Queen of Hearts.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
- "Ooh, I really must be going. I'm already late, late, late!"
— in the Tea Party Garden.
- "Why, hiding, of course! Those shadows showed up and...oh me oh my."
— talking to Data-Sora about running away from the Heartless.
- "Yes, that's well and good, but I'm late for a very important... Something. Whatever was it?"
— to Data-Sora.
- "Sorry, I don't remember. I just know I was going somewhere in a hurry."
— to Data-Sora.
- "Hmm, Alice, you say? And a girl? Yes, perhaps I do..."
— talking about Alice.
- "But then, perhaps I don't. I simply can't recall. All I remember is... I glanced at something and knew I was dreadfully late! But what?"
— trying to remember.
- "Yes, of course! I saw the time and knew I'd be late to the trial!"
— before leaving.