From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- "Ariel, wait! Slow down! Don't leave me behind!"
— upon meeting him.
- "Ariel, King Triton will not like this!"
— talking to Ariel.
- "Easy for you to say... Okay, it's time you learn how to swim properly. Practice swimming with Flounder. Try to tag him. All right. Begin."
— helping Sora and company to swim.
- "Good job. Now let's move on to self-defense."
— after practicing swimming.
- "Class is over. Good luck!"
— when the Heartless appear.
- "Behold. You swim before the ruler of the seas: His Majesty, King Triton."
— introducing King Triton to Sora and company.
- "Of course, Your Majesty. But I must admit, now I'm quite curious about this Keyhole."
— curious about the Keyhole.
- "Just as you suspected, Your Majesty, they seem to be coming from Ursula's grotto."
— talking about the Heartless.
- "Need some help? I'll show you how it's done."
— before pressing the button to Ursula's grotto.
- "Your time has come!"
— before fighting Ursula.
- "Well, if you find it, do me a favor and leave me out of it."
— after sealing the Keyhole in Ariel's grotto.
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
- "Oh, woe is me..."
— upon meeting him.
- "Everything's wrong! Someone stole the king's magic trident. Atlantica is defenseless! And to top it off, Princess Ariel has disappeared! King Triton's worried sick. He won't leave his chambers."
— talking about the situation to Sora.
- "Oh, Ariel! Where have you run off to this time? If anything happens to you... It's all my fault! Sebastian, you are the world's worst guardian! What if she ran away because of my nagging? King Triton will banish me forever!"
— talking about his duties.
- "Ariel! Ariel! Where are you, girl? If you can hear me, please answer!"
— calling out for Ariel.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Den you boys got to practice! You follow Flounder---he show you what to do."
— teaching Sora and company to swim again.
- "The best way to remember how to swim is to actually swim! Go speak with Flounder over there."
— talking about swimming practice to Sora.
- "Now den... What brings you three into de sea? Is somethin' going on?"
— talking to Sora and company.
- "Hey, we got us a concert very soon. Why don't you sing in my musical extravaganza? Please say yes! Ariel's been actin' strange lately. But she might settle down and practice if you're dere, too."
— talking about the concert.
- "It's easy! All you gotta do is feel de rhythm! Hear de beat and put a little shake in it! Ready? Let's go!"
— before Sora "dances".
- "Dat's it! Dis time you gonna dance with Ariel! Remember, don't miss de beat!"
— before Sora dances with Ariel.
- "Dat's right! You got it! Dat's all dere is to it."
— after practicing dancing.
- "Break a fin!"
— before starting Swim This Way.
- "Let the music move you! You can do it!"
— while singing "Swim This Way".
- "Your Majesty! We have visitors!'"
— after finishing "Swim This Way".
- "Oh, no! Dis must be from de human world!"
— after seeing the statue.
- "What's dis? You can move the statue now? Dis is gonna cause me more problems..."
— When Sora learned Magnet.
- "It is finished, Your Majesty! And it celebrates all de wonderful things found here in de ocean. It will be my finest work."
— talking about his concert.
- "I've composed a perfect song for de musical, but I think it's gonna be too complicated for you."
— talking to Sora about his next song.
- "Excellent! Now we'll be able to perform the musical with ease!"
— when Sora has his drive gauge at 5.
- "You dream about going up there... But that is a big mistake."
— at the start of "Under The Sea".
- "Ya we in luck here, down in the muck here."
— before finishing "Under The Sea".
- "De Sea King would make chowder outta me if you sang a song like dat!"
— talking to Ariel about her song choice.
- "Hmph! How do I get myself into dese situations? Ohh, man. Not only has dat girl fallen in love at da worst possible time, but wid a human!"
— talking about Ariel.
- "Don't listen to her, Ariel!"
— pleading Ariel to not listen to Ursula.
- "Absolutely not! It would break his heart if he found out about dis!"
— talking about not telling King Triton about Ariel.
- "We gonna stay right here and take care of Ariel. Dat's what we gonna do."
— when Ariel turns into a human.
- "I should go check on Ariel."
— deciding to go check on Ariel.
- "Hmm... You may be right. It's gotta be better dan doing nothin'. Can I trust you to take care of Ursula?"
— telling Sora and company to look for Ursula.
- "Yes. But he IS a human."
— talking about Prince Eric.
- "Looks like you can handle dis now! Now our musical will be perfect! This is it. Are you ready to start?"
— when Sora learned Thundaga and before starting "A New Day is Dawning".
- "Yes, happy endings are so rare and so few."
— during "A New Day is Dawning".
- "What? You gonna go? Dis is goodbye?"
— before Sora and company leaves.