From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- "Ach! How dare ye!? Back off, ye fiend! Ye'll not be gettin' my money!"
— when the Unversed try to attack him.
- "I know—I've just the thing in me hat! C'mere. Ye can tell me, lad. You came here from another world, didn't ye?"
— talking to Ventus.
- "Dinna worry. Me bill is sealed. Yer secret's safe with me. I'll not be askin' ye any awkward questions. Ye see, 'tis the same with me. I asked a wizard named Merlin to bring me here from another world. After all, adventure is the mother of industry!"
— talking about how he came to Radiant Garden.
- "Ach, but I'm holding ye up, lad. Here. These are lifetime passes to Disney Town."
— giving Ventus Disney Town passes.
- "Ye'll have buckets o' fun there, or my name is not Scrooge McDuck. There y'are—enough for you and two grown-ups."
— talking about Disney Town.
- "Ach, what a well-mannered lass ye are. I'd be pleased as punch to help ye, if I can."
— first talking to Aqua in Radiant Garden.
- "Hmm, I think I know just who you're talking about. He scampered off toward yon castle in a right hurry."
— giving directions to Aqua.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "What's all the racket?"
— after Sora's, Donald's and Goofy's conversation about him.
- "Why, if it isn't Donald! And Goofy! Hello, lads! Aye, you all look hale and hearty!"
— greeting Sora and company in Hollow Bastion.
- "Ah, if only I were...I canna seem to recreate my favorite old-time ice cream. I'd make millions if I just got it right..."
— talking about his next ice cream venture.
- "Ach! I was so close to recreating that flavor, too..."
— talking about his next ice cream venture.
- "What, lads? Leon and his friends are in the borough. Aye, Merlin's house."
— upon meeting Sora and company again.
- "Bless me bagpipes! I did it! I recreated Sea-Salt Ice Cream!"
— excited about his new ice cream flavor.
- "Aye. It's unique! When I was a lad, all the kids were crazy for it."
— explaining "Sea Salt Ice Cream".
- "That sea salt ice cream's good, But now's no time to be eating ice cream! Go help Leon and the others. Don't expect a reward, though."
— talking to Sora and company.
Kingdom Hearts III
- "Well, bless my bagpipes! It was you laddies who rescued my chef."
- "Oh! Hello, Sora! You're lookin' hale and hearty. I heard ye were on another grand adventure with these two. I hope Donald isn't making a menace of himself."
- "Och! Right, right. The chef of me bistro here wanted to show ye his appreciation, so he baked this for ye."
- "Aye, settle down... The chef wants ye to know it's not a cake, but a tarte aux fruits."
- "Why keep it under my hat? May I introduce... Little Chef."
- "Aye. It all started a little while ago, when I was enjoying one of the best meals of my life. And when I asked to speak to the chef, I met this wee genius. As it turns out, he wanted to expand his culinary horizons. So, I thought: that's an opportunity. And I financed the whole operation."
- "Ooh, I think he wants to cook some more for ye. Fetch some ingredients. Especially anything unusual. An' the more the better. The mark fo a truly great chef is creating masterpieces out of anything. Ye can start right here in town."
- "Aye, good work, kids.'
- "Of course, laddie. Provide a bit of entertainment, and then give folks a nice, cozy place to relax. Like me bistro here. They'll all be happy, an' hungry, an' eager to spend their money."
- "Ha! Me bistro's future is lookin' bright. The new recipes are a smash. Those ingredients of yours must really have got Little Chef's gears a-turnin'. Soon we'll be chasin' customers away! Keep up the good work."
— after Sora and Little Chef raise the bistro to one star.
- "Me business is boomin'! Splendid, just splendid. You two have outdone yourselves. The critics are goin' cuckoo, and the register, kaching! I cannae wait to see what it is you'll cook up next! Nor can the customers!"
— after Sora and Little Chef raise the bistro to three stars.
- "Aye, naturally! But, to be perfectly honest, I'm actually a wee bit surprised myself."
— after Sora and Little Chef raise the bistro to five stars.
- "Oh, I had the business side of it planned down to the finest detail— the open-air theatre, the flyers, the promo data... the whole kit and kaboodle. But that wasn't enough. It was Little Chef's commitment to his craft, his desire to put smiles on everyone's faces that made the bistro a success. A heart that cares that much is like a giant magnet. It grabs you and pulls you right in."
— talking about Little Chef's dedication.
- "Aye. And perhaps why Little Chef took such a shine to ye in the first place. Folks are hungry for connection, so you lads keep 'em well fed."
— wishing Sora and Little Chef luck in the future.