From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Well, hello everyone. Did you come to see if you're on my "nice" list?"
— upon meeting Sora and company.
- "Let's see... Sora... Here you are. Well, according to my list, Sora... seven years ago you told everyone you did not believe in Santa Claus... Oh, that is unfortunate."
— recalling why Sora was removed from the "nice" list.
- "What sort of trouble did you bring this time?"
— after they hear a smash in the Toy Factory.
- "Not those three..."
— after Lock, Shock and Barrel appear.
- "Well, whatever the case, they've been quite naughty. Catch them and bring them back here. They're going to get a lecture."
— wanting to reprimand Lock, Shock and Barrel.
- "Confound it. Now I've lost my way."
— when he is lost in the Hinterlands.
- "Yes, but... please, call me Santa Claus."
— when Sally finds him.
- "Well, I am behind on my preparations... All right. Tell Jack I'll be waiting for him at home. He had something to say to me about Christmas."
— while conversing with Sally.
- "Who's there?"
— after being captured by Oogie Boogie.
- "Listen here, Jack Skellington. You saved me, and Christmas as well. And for that, I'm very grateful. But please promise you won't cause any more trouble! And about that suit!"
— thanking Jack.
- "Yes, being Santa Claus can be tiring. But let me tell you something, Jack. Seeing the happy faces of little children when they discover the presents I've brought them makes it all worthwhile, year after year after year. And you, Jack—you love to make them gasp and see them shiver with fright. What if someone tried to take all of that away from you?"
— conversing to Jack about being Santa Claus.
- "We both have very important jobs to do, Jack. Mine is to take care of Christmas, and yours is to take care of Halloween. So we each have to do the very best we can. After all, you're the face of Halloween–Mr. Jack Skellington! The Pumpkin King! The Knight of Nightmares! And even though you're fascinated with Christmas, Jack... Halloween is your true specialty. Don't you see? Children rely on both of us to do our jobs. Halloween needs your attention... and I know Christmas needs mine—urgently."
— telling Jack that they have their own duties to do.
- "Good luck, Jack Skellington."
— when Jack leaves with the Mayor.
- "Yes, and I've got lots of names to check and preparations to finish!"
— preparing to return to his job.
- "Before you do, Sora... I believe there's a friend of yours... who— if I recall correctly—was the one who told you there's no such thing as Santa Claus? Be sure to give him my very best wishes."
— telling Sora to give Riku his wishes.
- "No...but don't give up! Remember, if you believe in Riku, you will find him. Just as you found me."
— encouraging Sora to find Riku.
- "Wherever did you find these?"
— after Sora and company finds the missing presents.
- "Of course. But these are just a few of the Christmas presents that were stolen."
— talking about stolen presents.
- "What was that racket? It seemed to come from the factory. I have a bad feeling about this. Sora, would you mind checking it out?"
— talking about the factory.
- "So, were those pranksters responsible for taking the gifts?"
— talking about whether Lock, Shock and Barrel were the culprits.
- "The presents are important, but Halloween Town needs your help, too. Go take care of the trouble there, first."
— talking about Halloween Town.
- "Presents as bait? Goodness... I don't like the sound of that."
— talking about Jack's plan.
- "Just this once, I suppose. It's for a good cause... All right, use the second floor. And put some heart in it."
— talking to Sora and company about making the fake presents.
- "I authorized your use of the 2nd floor factory. Even though you're building a trick present, put your all into it!"
— talking about making the fake presents.
- "Now then, are you all set?"
— before facing the thief.
- "This plaza should work well for your plan. Now, Jack... what IS your plan?"
— talking about Jack's plan.
- "Did you catch the thief?"
— after the Experiment is destroyed.
- "Hmm... The doctor's made a moving puppet? I see... He is always tinkering with things. Now listen, Jack. I'd like to thank you, and while delivering presents is something only I can do, I can give you an idea of what it's like."
— talking about the Experiment.
- "Happy Halloween!"
— at the end of the second visit to Halloween Town.