From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- "But it's something you programmed, right, Dad?"
— asking Kevin Flynn about Sora's Keyblade.
- "I'm Sam."
— introducing himself to Sora.
- "Yeah. What are you gonna do if Rinzler attacks again?"
— asking Quorra about Rinzler.
- "Dad, no."
— after Kevin Flynn trusts Sora and Quorra to help Tron.
- "Quorra, be careful."
— before leaving with Kevin Flynn.
- "Are you a prisoner?"
— asking Riku upon first meeting him in the Grid.
- "Name's Sam."
— introducing himself to Riku.
- "We're on the Grid."
— answering to Riku about the Grid.
- "Riku! You made it. You escaped from the games."
— after Riku escape from the Light Cycle Arena.
- "I know a way off the Grid. Wanna come with?"
— asking Riku to join him.
- "Through the Portal."
— about the way out from the Grid.
- "Yeah. it's like a gate that opened when I came here. Once I'm back in the real world I can delete CLU."
— explaining about the portal.
- "And then...then my dad will be able to come home."
— telling about Kevin Flynn coming back to the userworld with him after deleting CLU.
- "He vanished—twenty years ago when he came here to the Grid. But because he needed to protect his disc from CLU, he went into hiding. He's been trapped here ever since."
— explaining about Kevin Flynn being trapped in the Grid.
- "But I'm gonna change that.
— deciding to save Kevin Flynn and delete CLU.
- "Sure. I'll take what help I can get."
— after Riku decides to help him.
- "But first there's somebody I need to meet. He's in the City."
— before going with Riku to meet Sam's contact.
- "So the Portal—it activated when I came in. So it's open."
— talking to Kevin Flynn about the portal.
- "So we go now. We go home, we make a run for it, we get you out of here"
— talking about going to the portal fast as possible.
- "What do you mean, "don't rush"? The Portal's gonna close."
— after Kevin Flynn tells him not to rush.
- "What do you mean?"
— after Kevin Flynn explains about his disc as the key to the portal.
- "He can be out?"
— implying about CLU entering the userworld.
- "So what do we do? Nothing?"
— asking Kevin Flynn on doing nothing to stop CLU.
- "Yeah, well that's a hell of a way to live."
— after Kevin Flynn talks about the way to win that is not to play.
- "That's great, Dad. Keep telling yourself that."
— before turning away from Kevin Flynn.
- "Kill some time til I get back."
— before leaving Riku in the City.
- "You disc... Dad, it's gone."
— seeing Kevin Flynn's Identity Disc went missing.
- "We have to go back. CLU will use it to reach the outside world. I can stop him from destroying it if you'd just let me do it!"
— tellling to Kevin Flynn about retrieving the disc from CLU only if Kevin let him do it.
- "So what do we do now?"
— asking Kevin Flynn what to do next.
- "Is she gonna make it"
— asking Kevin about Quorra on the Solar Sailer.
- "But didn't you write her code?"
— asking Kevin about Quorra's code.
- "She's an ISO."
— realizing about what Quorra is.
- "And you created them?"
— asking Kevin about the ISOs.
- "He screwed up."
— talking about CLU on the Solar Sailer.
- "No, wait!"
— after Quorra goes and distracts Rinzler.
- "We can't just let her go."
— after Quorra gets captured by Rinzler.
- "But Quorra comes first!"
— exclaiming to Kevin Flynn about Quorra.
- "And we still have to get back your disc!"
— mentioning about Kevin's Identity Disc.
- "Right. Meet me on the flight deck, and get us some wheels."
— before joining Riku to save Quorra and retrieve Kevin's Identity Disc.
- "I'm a User. I'll improvise."
— telling Kevin Flynn about improvising as a User.
- "Riku, I gotta save Quorra too."
— telling Riku about saving Quorra.
- "The disc should be somewhere on the Throneship. I saw it dock here earlier."
— talking about the whereabouts of Kevin's Identity Disc.
- "Over there!"
— upon seeing the Throneship.
- "To the flight deck!"
— after saving Quorra and retrieving Kevin's Identity Disc on the Throneship.
- "Don't worry. Riku's here to help."
— reassuring Quorra
— yelling out to Kevin on the Portal.
— after Kevin tells him that it's time.
- "I'm not leaving you!"
— refusing to leave Kevin before leaving to the Userworld.