From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts III
- "Why can't I go outside?"
— talking to Mother Gothel in a flashback.
- "Those lights appear every year on my birthday- only on my birthday. And I can't help but feel like they're... they're meant for me. I need to see them. And not just from my window... In person. I have to know what they are."
— thinking about the lanterns.
- "Who else knows my location, Flynn Rider?"
— meeting Flynn.
- "I've hidden it. Somewhere you'll never find it. So, what do you want with my hair? To cut it? Sell it? Wait. You don't want my hair?"
— when Flynn realizes his satchel is missing.
- "Okay, Flynn Rider. I'm prepared to offer you a deal. Look this way. Do you know what these are?"
— offering Flynn a deal.
- "Lanterns? I knew they weren't stars. Well, tomorrow evening they will light the night sky with these "lanterns." You will act as my guide, take me to these lanterns, and return me home safely. Then, and only then, will I return your satchel to you. That is my deal."
— laying out the details of her deal.
- "Something brought you here, Flynn Rider. Call it what you will: fate, destiny... So I have made the decision to trust you."
— deciding to trust Flynn.
- "I promise. And when I promise something, I never, ever break that promise. Ever."
— affirming her promise to Flynn.
- "It's so soft! I'm free... I'm really free!"
— setting foot on the surface.
- "I can't believe I did this! I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did this! Mother would be so furious if she knew I disobeyed her and left the tower... But that's okay- I mean, what she doesn't know won't kill her... Right? Oh my gosh! This would kill her. This is so fuuuun! I am a horrible daughter. I'm going back. I am never going back! I am a despicable human being. Best. Day. Ever!"
— at war with herself.
- "Stop right there! Who are you?"
— meeting Sora and company.
- "Sora, Donald, and... Goofy. It's... nice to meet you, too. I'm Rapunzel."
— introducing herself.
- "Oh, look! What is that? It's so fluffy!"
— noticing the Heartless.
- "No. I am seeing those lanterns. It's okay. I'm not afraid to face them."
— expressing determination in fighting the Heartless.
- "Don't worry. I know to be careful around flowers now."
— when the group encounters a Reaper.
- "Mother said the outside world would be filled with ruffians and thugs."
— when the Reapers reveal themselves.
- "All right. Please be careful, Sora."
— before fleeing with Flynn.
- "Wh-wh-whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy, boy, easy! Settle down. Whoa, whoa! You are such a good boy! Yes you are. Are you all tired from chasing this bad man all over the place? Nobody appreciates you, do they?"
— subduing Maximus.
- "Ohh! He's nothing but a big sweetheart! Isn't that right... Maximus?"
— when Flynn is dumbfounded at her charming Maximus.
- "Look, today is king of the biggest day of my life, and the thing is, I need you not to get him arrested. Just for twenty-four hours, and then you can chase each other to your hearts' content. And it's also my birthday. Just so you know."
— convincing Maximus to join them.
- "You're here. And you're okay! And look! I made a friend. Meet Maximus. You could say Flynn introduced us. And where one goes, the other follows. This is Sora, Goofy, and Donald. They've been helping me."
— reuniting with Sora and company.
- "C'mon, everyone! Come dance with us!"
— initiating a dance.
- "I've been looking out a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what it might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it's not everything I dreamed it would be? And what if it is? What do I do then?"
— talking to Flynn.
- "I have something for you, too. I should've given it to you before, but I was just scared. And the thing is, I'm not scared anymore. You know what I mean?"
— giving Flynn his satchel.
- "No. He wouldn't. Who are you?"
— confronting Marluxia.
- "M-Mother, how did you..."
— reuniting with Mother Gothel.
- "I am the lost princess. Aren't I? Did I mumble, Mother? Or should I even call you that?"
— realizing that she is the lost princess.
- "It was you! It was all you! I've spent my entire life hiding from people who would use me for my power... When I should have been hiding from you!"
— realizing that Gothel has kidnapped her all her life.
- "No! You were wrong about the world. And you were wrong about me. And I will never let you use my hair again!"
— defying Gothel.
- "No! I won't stop! For every minute of the rest of my life, I will fight! I will never stop trying to get away from you! But... if you let me save him, I will go with you. I'll never run... I'll never try to escape. Just let me heal him... and you and I will to be together- forever, just like you want. Everything will be the way it was. I promise. Just like you want. Just... let me heal him."
— pleading to heal Flynn.
- "And I can't let you die."
— comforting Flynn.
- "Don't go. Stay with me, Eugene. Flower, gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine..."
— trying to heal Flynn.
- "I know! I mean... I can't believe it! I can finally be with my real family! I couldn't have done it without your help."
— thanking Sora and company.
- "Hey! I thought I was the only one you were gonna tell."
— when Eugene tells Sora and company his real name.