From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts II
- "The king's den is in there, where a long line of kings once reigned. Now only pretenders to the throne are there."
— talking about the king's den.
- "It is time."
— telling Sora and company that Simba's time to rule has come.
- "So Scar fled to the king's den, hm? That leads to the peak. It's time for Simba to show everyone he's fit to be king!"
— talking about Scar and Simba.
- "Oh ho ho! The king— he is ready to be king?"
— talking to Simba about being King.
- "Oh, yes...the ghost. A being with no body. It is created when the evil heart of Scar meets the hesitating heart of Simba."
— talking about Scar's Ghost.
- "You're right, you don't. But you do know it is upsetting. And it is upsetting the hearts of everybody in the Pride Lands. You may not know what it is, but it still IS. This world, it is full of many such things. And these things, a king must face. It is the test that has been set for you, Simba."
— talking to Simba about the things that the King must face.
- "No, not today! But the hyenas in the elephant graveyard may know more. Does not matter, though. There is little the Simba of late can do."
— talking about the hyenas knowing more about Scar's Ghost.
- "The hyenas should be in the Elephant Graveyard. After that, it all depends on Simba's heart."
— talking about the hyenas and Simba.
- "Oh ho ho! He ran away! I knew it would not be easy for him. To face his fears, he must go somewhere where the only thing to think of is what to do, not what others think of him."
— talking about Simba running away.
- "Ho ho! A worthy opponent for the king, don't you think? The battle will take place on the savannah. As with all trials, be careful."
— talking about the Heartless.
- "Ha! The king has returned! The Pride Lands will not forget King Simba's courage. Or the courage of those who fought beside him."
— after Sora and Simba defeats Groundshaker.
- "Ahh... The struggle never ends. That is the great Circle of Life."
— talking about the Circle of Life.
- "The secret to victory... is a strong heart."
— telling Sora, Donald, and Goofy on how to succeed in the Circle of Life.
- "Go on, go on! Go, go then! (laughs) Go on, get out! Yes, yes! It is time! Your fight continues!"
— before Sora and company leaves.