From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- "Oh no, I couldn't. Today's the festival. And look, I'm the King of Fools."
— upon meeting Sora during the Festival of Fools.
- "It's my master."
— after seeing Claude Frollo.
- "No! Oh please, stop! Why doesn't anything ever go the way I want it to?"
— after the Nightmare Dream Eaters went berserk.
- "This is Big Marie."
— introducing the Big Marie bell to Esmeralda in the bell tower.
- "She likes you."
— telling Esmeralda about Big Marie.
- "You could stay here forever."
— suggesting Esmeralda to stay here in the bell tower.
- "Oh, yes. You have sanctuary."
— after Esmeralda answers that she couldn't.
- "You helped me. Now, I will help you."
— deciding to help Esmeralda just like she did for him.
- "We won't use a door."
— after Esmeralda explains about Frollo's soliders.
- "It's all right. Are you ready?"
— before leaving the catherdal with Esmeralda.
- "I don't know. She...she vanished into the streets."
— after Phoebus asks him about Esmeralda at the square.
- "She...gave me this pendant. Esmeralda said this would help us find her."
— explaining to Sora and Phoebus about Esmeralda's pendant.
- "When you wear this woven band, you hold the city in your hand."
— before finding out Esmeralda's pendant is a map that leads to the Court of Miracles.
- "It's the city! It's a map, see? Here's the cathedral and the river. Go this way, cross the bridge and—the Court of Miracles."
— explaining to Sora and Phoebus about the map.
— after saving Esmeralda.
- "I know. I can't blame Frollo for putting walls around me. It wasn't the walls that were holding me back."
— realizing about the walls after Sora's battle against the Wargoyle.
- "But my heart is free now. I'm ready to see what's out there."
— before leaving the cathedral.
- "Who...who are you?"
— upon meeting Riku in the cathedral.
- "Oh. M-my name's Quasimodo. I'm very sorry, but the Archdeacon is away."
— introducing himself to Riku.
- "My master? He said he had business on the outskirts of the city."
— telling Riku about the whereabouts of Claude Frollo.
- "Oh, yes. He's...he's very kind. Master Frollo saved my life. He protects me from the outside world."
— explaining his relationship with Frollo.
- "The people out there would be cruel to me. I'm a monster, you know."
— explaining to Riku about his disfigured face.
- "Oh no... My master forbids it. I'm not set foot outside."
— after Riku suggests him to go outside of the cathedral.
- "It's...it's up there."
— upon seeing the Wargoyle flying over the catherdal.
- "W-wait. Wait, I'll go with you!"
— telling Riku before confronting the Wargoyle.
- "Master Frollo—he made me live inside the bell tower, but the real walls were the ones I built around my heart. You helped me see that, Riku."
— talking to Riku after his battle against the Wargoyle.