From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|This article requires cleanup or improvement.
Issues: quotes on Sora's second visit of Traverse Town
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- "Shut it. Talk about noise..."
— upon meeting Sora in the First District of Traverse Town.
- "Sora, right?"
— assuming Sora's name after first meeting him.
- "Looks like you're not a Player."
— stating after seeing Sora's palm.
- "C'mon, keep up. In the Game. Players get marked with the time limit. And this Game, I can't afford to lose. I need my Game partner."
— explaining to Sora about the Game by showing the timer on his palm and the rules of the Game itself.
- "What? Time out. Do you trust every total stranger you meet?"
— asking Sora when he volunteers to help and find his Game partner.
- "Look—sorry, you're no good. You're not a Player. And my pact's with someone else."
— explaining to Sora about his partner.
- "Now we're friends? It's not that easy."
— after Sora wanted to help him as a friend.
- "Yeah, sounds great. Whatever."
— after Sora telling him about making things easier.
- "Dream Eaters!"
— after he and Sora got ambushed by Dream Eaters in the Second District.
- "Not me. Them."
— explaining to Sora about the Dream Eaters, not his actual name.
- "Neku Sakuraba. You asked."
— telling Sora his actual name before fighitng the Dream Eaters.
- "No. It's really not."
— explaining to Sora about his name that's not mouthful.
- "I brought you Sora! We had a bargain!"
— calling out to Young Xehanort after bringing Sora to the Third District.
- "Hey! That wasn't the deal! You said you wouldn't hurt him"
— after Young Xehanort attemtping to attack Sora.
- "What? You actually still trust me?"
— questioning Sora's trust towards him in the Fifth District.
- "But you know that I tricked you, right? That guy in the black coat, he said he could send me—me and my partner—but I had to bring you to him first. Sorry..."
— explaining to Sora about his bargain with Young Xehanort.
- "No. Sorry. I'm teamed up with somebody else."
— after meeting Rhyme.
— upon seeing Joshua after Sora's battle against the Hockomonkey.
- "Yeah. Joshua. He's my... friend."
— explaining about Joshua as his friend.
— seeing Shiki in another version of Traverse Town.