From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts II
- "Then she's long gone. The Black Pearl is nigh uncatchable. Best find yourself another girl, mate."
— upon meeting him.
- "Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please."
— introducing himself to Sora and company.
- "You'll have to win fair lady's heart alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me."
— talking to Will Turner.
- "That would be short for William, I imagine. No doubt named for your father, eh?"
— talking to Will Turner.
- "It'll be she that leads us to the Isla de Muerta—where Barbossa's headed. Savvy?"
— talking about his compass.
- "Ah, lad... He and I once had our eyes on a treasure—Aztec gold. 'Twas hidden on the Isla de Muerta. But he turned traitor and stole my ship.
— talking about himself and Barbossa.
- "Treasure's already his. So's the curse upon it. I've no desire for such treacherous spoils. But I will have back what's mine—the Black Pearl."
— talking about Barbossa and the Back Pearl.
- "You're to guard the ship, o' course. It's a task given only to the bravest of pirates."
— ordering Sora and company.
- "Have I ever given you reason not to trust me? Stay here... and try not to do anything stupid."
— talking to Will.
- "When you sailed away in my ship and marooned me on that godforsaken spit of land, with naught but a pistol and a single shot, you forgot one very important thing, mate. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow."
— talking to Barbossa.
- "First, we've got to see to the gunpowder. I'm not about to lose this ship!"
— after untying the ropes.
- "That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship. But I'll be havin' her back soon enough."
— when Barbossa fled to Isla de Muerta.
- "Right! Care to surrender, Barbossa?"
— upon defeating Barbossa.
- "What say you we call it---a draw?"
— after shooting Barbossa.
- "I didn't want ye hittin' me again, mate."
— talking to Will.
- "Zola! Some assistance!"
— upon meeting him in the second visit.
- "Some scallywag must've got greedy. Oh, I see... You don't trust me, do you?"
— talking about the cursed pirates.
- "Aye, there it is. If you'll be wanting him rescued, best do it alone, lass."
— talking to Elizabeth Swann.
- "Pardon me, lads and lass, but your captain will have no monsters today. Thank ye. We're turning for home."
— talking to Elizabeth about turning back to Port Royal.
- "I don't want to hear about any monsters or curses. I'm taking this ship out, so hurry to your posts."
— wanting to turn back to Port Royal.
- "Don't remember invitin' you."
— before the mysterious figure appears.
- "It's a bit of a pirates' code. Anyone who invokes "parley" must not be harmed 'til negotiations are complete."
— explaining "parley" to Sora and company.
- "Perhaps I got a tough o' somethin' from that monster what attacked us. Yet, why's the skin restin' right on you three?"
— talking to Sora and company.
- "Quit yammerin', mates! We've got to find ourselves a ship that'll float."
— talking to Sora and company about needing a ship.
- "If someone declares parley, a pirate must cease hostilities and negotiate. That's just the way it is. Even pirates have a code."
— talking to Sora and company about parley.
- "Ridiculous imitation---and yet, I'm flattered."
— talking about Elizabeth's bad imitation.
- "But where's the chest?"
— wondering where the Aztec chest is.
- "No, they're bringin' 'em flowers, mate. I don't know who these Organizers are, but I will say they're makin' we pirates look like proper gents."
— discussing with Sora and company.
- "Oh, I've no worries, then."
— before fighting Grim Reaper.
- "Just who was that chap?"
— wondering who Luxord is.
- "It's certain we don't need the likes of that hooded fellow and the Heartless about. They'll ruin the market for us true pirates."
— after dropping the chest to the bottom of the ocean.
- "That lovely blade of Sora's."
— wanting Sora's keyblade.
- "That I do. But someday, I'll gather a blood-thirsty crew, and come to take that blade. Chance by then I'll have the way to wield it. And if I succeed, I'll ask you two to join me. That'd be reward enough."
— talking about getting Sora's Keyblade.
- "Are not!"
— when Goofy says Sora and Jack seem alike.
Kingdom Hearts III
- "Hail, Sora!"
— reuniting with Sora and company.
- "Belay that. Ship absconding! Help me catch the Pearl before she gets away!"
— pursuing the Black Pearl.
- "I thought so. I expect you're able to account for your actions, then. There has been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline aboard my ship– why?"
— reuniting with Gibbs.
- "I know that. I know where I am. And don't think I don't. I'm in Davy Jones' Locker. Assuredly."
— when Gibbs informs him that they are in Davy Jones' Locker.
- "Ah, Hector! It's been too long. Hasn't it?"
— reuniting with Barbossa.
- "Tia Dalma, out and about, eh? You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium."
— reuniting with Tia Dalma.
- "Heh... Complete with these three masqueraders."
— when Will tells Sora that Jack believes them to be hallucinations.
- "Have you now? That's very kind of you. But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don't, you're the ones in need of rescuing. And I'm not sure as I'm in the mood."
— when Elizabeth says that they have come to rescue him.
- "Leave you people alone for just a minute and look what happens. Everything's gone to pot!"
— after Will and the others tell him of the outside world.
- "Why should I sail with any of you? Four of you have tried to annihilate me."
— when the others try to join his side.
- "Aye, so you are, mates. I never could have caught the Pearl without you. Sora, Donald, Goofy, you're hired. Now, as for the rest of you... Tia Dalma, you're in. Gibbs, you can come. Weigh anchor, all hands! Prepare to make sail!"
— assembling his crew.
- "Now then, Mister Sora. The helm is yours, provided... you pass muster. See that island there with the two peaks? Prove you can reach that, and the open sea is yours."
— leaving Sora in command.
- "Never fear. All according to plan."
— after returning to the land of the living.
- "Barbossa, have you allied with those fiends again?"
— when the Heartless attack the Pearl.
- "But you did conspire with them."
— arguing with Barbossa.
- "Regarding the Brethren Court, no doubt. In exchange for fair compensation... Square my debt with Jones... Guarantee my freedom..."
— meeting with Beckett.
- "Were I in a divulgatory mood, what then might I divulge?"
— talking to Beckett.
- "That debt was paid, mate."
— talking to Davy Jones.
- "As you command, your nibs."
— yielding to Elizabeth.
- "Easy there, mate. You wouldn't want to damage the leverage, now would you?"
— talking to Barbossa.
- "Pardon? You must be mistaken, mate. I'll not be giving you anything."
— talking to Luxord.
- "Uhp, no! No parley. Look around. We're a little busy. And besides, I've already got all that I want, mate."
— before forcing Luxord off the Dutchman.
- "Tables have turned, mate."
— before battling Davy Jones.
- "Care to surrender?"
— after Davy Jones is defeated.
- "The whelp has seen far more of the world than you know."
— when Davy Jones taunts Sora.
- "Heady tonic, holding life and death in the palm of one's hand. Cruel is a matter of perspective."
— threatening Davy Jones's heart.
- "Part of the ship, part of the crew. The Dutchman must have a captain. Elizabeth, say good-bye."
— telling Sora and Elizabeth to leave Will to his fate.
- "Never actually been one for tradition. In we go!"
— before preparing to destroy the Endeavor.
- "Oh, there's always enough time for hearts to say what's true. Sora, you know better than anyone. It only takes a moment to connect with your mates... With your hearties."
— talking to Sora.
- "That eager to sail under Captain Jack Sparrow?"
— meeting Sora and company.
- "Some pirate! Won't get anywhere without a ship. So, let's go get one."
— setting off for a ship.
- "Are you certain about that? Finders keepers."
— when Sora finds the Leviathan.
- "Aye, to which this ship holds no candle. But, take what you can, mate. Now then, my ship has a captain, but it does appear I'm in need of a crew. Suppose you'll have to do. Don't dawdle. Climb aboard!"
— recruiting Sora and company as his crew.
- "Now, Sora, I know you've made passage through straits far more dire than this. Just follow your heart's command."
— encouraging Sora.
- "Not the merry company I'd hoped for."
— noticing Luxord's ship.
- "Sora. Stand down. It's the Code. Mustn't strike a pirate aboard ship... when said pirate offers to confabulate."
— explaining to Sora the Pirate's Code.
- "But... of course the Code is actually more guidelines than rules. Speak your piece."
— talking to Luxord.
- "Yes. M-maybe. No! I know of a box. But said box is not a box you want to trifle with, mate. Trust me."
— talking about the Dead Man's Chest.
- "And of what nature would this wager be?"
— when Luxord offers a wager.
- "All hands! Prepare to make sail! Drop canvas! With a will, lads!"
— preparing to race with Luxord.
- "Let's just say... there's a potential possibility he wants the chest containing Davy Jones' heart. But I haven't the foggiest notion why he'd covet the blighted thing."
— talking about his deal with Luxord.
- "Precisely. No purchase, no pay. You might have the makings of a pirate after all."
— when Sora explains that they need to win the race.
- "They're closing in! Come about! Make ready to return fire!"
— before battling Luxord's fleet.
- "You were outdone before you even started, mate. But I admire your concillatory way of conceding defeat."
— when Luxord congratulates them.
- "Aye, that's easy. I want the chest that's aboard the Dutchman."
— accidentally revealing where the Dead Man's Chest is.
- "Not good? Well... I didn't tell him which Dutchman."
— hastily attempting to backpedal on his error.
- "Nay. There's no point. That's ship's listing near to scuppers with that cannon fire. She'll be needing repairs. Best make berth at Port Royal."
— deciding to repair the Leviathan.
- "Look for crabs. They'll set her right. Never mind the particulars, mate. The white crabs. Savvy?"
— telling Sora to get crabs to repair the ship.
- "Aye, that's all of 'em. Now, to my final task. Be back in a trice."
— before fixing the ship.
- "There, mates. Fit to sail any sea. Now, Sora, one final inquiry: is there any particular reason you wanted this ship?"
— after fixing the ship.
- "Good answer. You are a pirate... Captain Sora."
— promoting Sora to captain.
- "Ah... It's because this me has run his course, mate."
— revealing himself to be a fake.
- "Aye, the surrogate me that the goddess of the sea sent here to help you lot. Of course, any me is still me. I may be duplicatable, but I'm always incomparable. The sea, she smiles upon us, Sora–and let's leave it at that, shall we? For now, the real me has a crucial engagement... at Shipwreck Cove, where the Pirate Brethren will meet Beckett and his lot in battle to win back our freedom."
— explaining where the real Jack is.
- "No, it's for pirates to resolve. But not you, Sora. You're as free as the winds now, and far you'll go."
— before fading away.
Kingdom Hearts II
— when supporting Sora.
— when supporting Donald.
— when supporting Goofy.
- "Heh heh."
— when supporting himself.
- "So kind of you."
— when supported or using Twin Counter.
- "Very well!"
— when switched into the party.
- "Right you are!"
— when finishing Treasure Isle.
— when attacking.
- "That hurt."
— when receiving knock-back damage.
- "In need of a pirate, eh?"
— when using Sonic Dive.
- "Beg your pardon?"
— when falling into low health.
- "Oh, well..."
— when knocked out.
- "You miss me?"
— when revived.
- "All you!"
- "How's this on you?"