From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep
- "You? Well, now that's a shame... Or is it? Maybe this job's perfect for you, Mr. Hero."
— being confronted by Captain Justice.
- "Those annoyin' monsters have turned up again over in Fruitball Plaza. They're all yours now, Captain J."
— explaining his situation to Captain Justice.
- "Gosh, I thought you said you were Captain Justice. You can't leave those menacing things runnin' loose. They're ruining Fruitball!"
— after Captain Justice refuses to help get rid of the Unversed.
- "Oh, I'm sure you will, Captain Useless. But I don't think I'll stay here and hold my breath."
— after Captain Justice leaves.
- "Would you? Oh, that'd be just jim-dandy! Someone needs to trounce those fiends at Fruitball...and keep 'em away from the plaza."
— after Aqua offers to help get rid of the Unversed.
- "My, you sure taught those monsters a lesson. You're the real hero in town, if you ask me."
— thanking Aqua for getting rid of the Unversed.
- "Oh, don't say that, Queen Minnie. We all know how hard it's been since the King set off the way he did. Don't you trouble yourself. Why we wouldn't even think of putting on our yearly Dream Festival if we thought there was the slightest chance anything might go wrong."
— comforting Queen Minnie.
- "How 'bout that Pete, though? Captain Justice my hide! You can't count on him for anything."
— complaining about Pete.
- "Well, it sure as sugar isn't "Justice." Pete never does anythin' for anybody except Pete. That getup is just an act, to get folks to vote for him. He wants to win the Million Dreams Award and hog the prize."
— talking about Pete to Aqua.
- "Well, in my book, Aqua here is number one. You've got my heartfelt vote."
— talking about his vote for the Million Dreams Award.
Terra's, Ventus's and Aqua's Story
- "Who do you think's gonna win this year's Million Dreams Award?"
— at the Million Dreams Award presentation.
Kingdom Hearts II
- "There's a room through that window, but that's isn't all. The furniture's being sucked away. At this rate, it'll soon be an empty room."
— talking about Mickey's House window.
- "Huh? I just saw Pete go by, and then he went by all over again! What's going on here!?"
— talking about past and present Pete.