From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts III
- "I don't get it. I mean, didn't they see how awesome we were?! Sure, those things landed a couple of good hits, but we had chem-balls, and laser hands, and fire-breathing!"
— when Big Hero 6 nurses their wounds at Hiro's garage.
- "I'm Fred. Don't be alarmed. This is not my real body."
— introducing himself to Sora and company.
- "Ooh, now we're talking! Light versus darkness. Classic conflict!"
— when Sora describes the Heartless.
- "We train up! When heroes are brought low, they get new powers. It's shugyo time!"
— musing on how Big Hero 6 can help Keyblade Hero 3.
- "Now can we shugyo?"
- "Shugyo, shugyo, shugyo!"
- "A freeze attack! Fire... and ice. Diametrically opposed... or so we thought!"
— noticing Sora use Blizzard.
- "Freeze! Whuh? Oh, I get it... It's a combo move!"
— fighting the Heartless.
- "Watch me scorch 'em with my freeze-nado! The only tornado made of ice and fire."
— before fighting the Metal Troll.
- "Was that awesome... or was that totally awesome?!"
— celebrating their victory.
— when the Darkubes arrive.
- "Freddie getting frustrated!"
— fighting the Darkubes.
- "Hiro, you analyze the Darkubes."
— naming the Darkubes.
- "Yeah. They're dark, they're cubes. I call 'em like I see 'em. Every bad baddie needs a cool name."
— justifying his naming of the Darkubes.
- "I'm getting pulled in too many directions! Do you think you can free my arms and legs? Gotta find a weak point and loosen the Darkubes' grip!"
— captured by the Darkubes.
- "Super juuump! Pure appreciation, my man. My citizens! They need me!"
— when Sora frees him from the Darkubes.
- "I say we destroy this thing!"
— confronting the Darkubes.
- "And now... enter the supervillain."
— when Dark Riku appears.
- "C'mon, guys. What's with all the long faces? Did you forget that we WON?!"
— when the team recuperates.
- "Freddie want to destroy!"
— confronting Dark Riku and the Darkubes.
- "Doesn't look as bad as the last one."
— before Dark Baymax appears.
- "Yeah, dude... You don't need to go that far."
— trying to convince Hiro not to destroy the chip.