From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
- "Let me help."
— upon meeting Sora during the Festival of Fools.
- "Esmeralda. I'm a gypsy."
— introducing herself to Sora.
— after Quasimodo introduces her to the bell Big Marie.
- "No, I couldn't."
— after Quasimodo suggests her to stay in the bell tower.
- "But not freedom. Gypsies don't do well inside stone walls."
— explaining to Quasimodo about gypsies having problems with stone walls.
- "But there's no way out. There's soliders at every door."
— after Quasimodo decides to help her just she did for him.
- "Quasimodo? What are you doing here?"
— upon seeing Sora and company coming in the Court of Miracles.
- "Quasimodo! Quasi, no! No!"
— before Phoebus saves Quasimodo from falling down into the fiery pit.
- "Thank you. You stood up for me."
— upon meeting Riku after he saved her from Phoebus.
- "I'm Esmeralda."
— introducing herself to Riku.
- "Judge Frollo has been hunting us for years. We gypsies are guilty of nothing but loving our freedom, yet Frollo hates whatever he can't control. Now he's even brought in fresh blood to torment us."
— after Riku asks her why Phoebus chases after her.
- "I'd hate to know what darkness drives that man."
— talking to Riku about Claude Frollo.
- "I don't give Frollo much thought."
— after Riku asks about Frollo.
- "But if you'd like, you could try Notre Dame. They say it's a place for answers."
— suggesting Riku to go to the Notre Dame cathedral.
- "I'm fine, thanks to Quasimodo."
— talking to Riku after Quasimodo saves her life.
- "We all do that sometimes. There are just some things we need to keep separate from the world at large, at least until we have time to figure them out."
— talking to Riku when he explains that he only states from personal experiences after the battle against the Wargoyle.