KHWiki:Votes for Featured Users
Featured Users is a place to recognize the hard-working editors that make this wiki such a wonderful place. The rules and guidelines are always a work-in-progress; if you have suggestions, please leave them on the Talk Page.
So, what makes a user eligible for nomination? Here are the guidelines:
- The user should be obviously hard-working. Any sort of edits, from spelling corrections to full page rewrites are acceptable, as long as the user makes quality edits.
- The user should not vandalize, or maliciously violate the policies of this wiki. You don't have to be perfect to be nominated, but any unhappiness you may have shouldn't disrupt the voting process.
- Nominations should put emphasis on the user's edits for the last month. While a user's lifetime edits should certainly be taken into account, it should be possible for a hard-working "newbie" to be the Featured User, if they outshine other editors in that month.
- Any editor who was nominated one month prior to this voting session is ineligible to be nominated this month.
- Any editor who currently holds a staff position is ineligible for this award.
- If the nominations for a single user become extremely redundant, the nominator will be asked to refrain from nominating for several months.
- It's probably a good idea to be an editor of this wiki.
- Most importantly: the editor must have substantially improved the wiki in some way. That does not necessarily mean writing articles, but it does mean that whatever you nominate them for must have measurably moved us closer to being "done".
So, there's an editor you think should be recognized. How do you make it happen?
For the first 21 days of a month, just post the name of the user, and sign under your nomination with your signature. If someone has already nominated the user you support, just second their nomination using the # symbol. To find a user's contributions, along with a complete breakdown of the namespaces that they have contributed to, simply enter their name into the edit count page.
On the first of the following month, the winner will receive a Featured User medal, which can be displayed on their user page, and the winner will be showcased on the wiki's front page along with a commemorative, custom description of the winner.
To keep any one person from sweeping the awards, any editor can only win once. Furthermore, to prevent sockpuppeting and other forms of cheating, only registered users that meet the edit requirement below may vote. If it is discovered that someone is being a poor sport and attempting to sockpuppet, their votes for the current election, as well as the next two, will be negated.
Note: To vote, you must have 250 total edits (check here).
Each registered editor can make one nomination or seconding; they must put their vote and signature, (~~~~) underneath the nominee of their choice. If you want to explain what it is about the user that makes you agree with the nomination, just add a comment as if you were posting on a talk page. Please don't vote for yourself.
- LeafShinobi - NinjaShiek recommends LS for tirelessly working on the Wiki. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 20:44, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- Kunoichi101 - Someone who's definitely become very noticeable on the RC over the past months. Good job! TheFifteenthMember 16:05, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. TheSilentHero 16:44, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- Ditto. I know Kunoichi101 from another wiki, and she's a good user. Her presence has been very helpful, especially regarding creating several quotes pages for the characters who don't have them yet.--NinjaSheik 19:04, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- Here here! Chainoffire 04:20, 12 June 2016 (UTC)
- Adv193 - Altough this user hasn't made many edits yet, this user has been adding a lot of much-needed strategies for Days missions. TheSilentHero 14:24, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed! I've noticed him a lot on the recent changes! TheFifteenthMember 17:47, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- Definitely taking up a lot of the RC. Chainoffire 18:25, 12 January 2016 (UTC)
- Webber22 - Quickly before the month is over, I'd like to nominate Webber for the high quality images he's been uploading. Keep it up! TheFifteenthMember 16:03, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Seconded!--NinjaSheik 22:36, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Yup Yup! Chainoffire 06:42, 29 November 2015 (UTC)
- Troisnyxetienne - She has been really active lately and is making all kinds of userboxes. TheSilentHero 17:55, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- She was one before. RikutheBloody 19:35, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- Might as well. Byzantinefire - There are no strings on me (talk) 20:31, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- --NinjaSheik 22:38, 5 February 2015 (UTC)
- D3xus - This guy worked super hard in the beginning of the month uploading all kinds of BBS .gif images. That, folks, takes a lot of time and editing work. A special thank you to D3xus. Xion4ever 19:18, 23 January 2015 (UTC)
- EternalNothingnessXIII - he's been a huge help with HD 2.5 ReMIX translations over the last month, gathering all the new (official) translations and changing/updating them where he can. KeybladeSpyMaster 04:21, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
- Agreed!--NinjaSheik 04:38, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
- Nicer than I thought. RikutheBloody 00:47, 31 December 2014 (UTC)
- Heck yeah. Chainoffire 04:26, 31 December 2014 (UTC)
|Votes - Talk page|
|Previous Featured Users|
|Main Page Template|