Umm...yeah I guess this is my first time to put in an entry in the KH Wiki (I'm from the FFWiki)...I recently got Chain of Memories for the PS2 and I'm having major trouble defeating the Riku Replica a second time. I'm playing in Proud Mode at Lv 27 (I think...)...any suggestions? I've tried using Sonic Raid and Blitz but for the most part Riku keeps breaking my cards and dealing high-numbered ones... Chocolancer 21:01, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- Step 1:When the battle begins use a Shadow card.
- Step 2:Stock up three thunder cards to use Thundaga.
- Step 3:Stock three seperate cards types with the total of 20-23 to use Sonic Blade to card break Dark Firaga and Helm *Split. At least try to do this five times.
- Step 4:Stock three fire cards to hit with Firaga.
- Step 5(Pending): Use a Elixir on yourself to heal all your cards.
- Step 6:Repeat what you did from steps 2-4 and he'll die.
If Your Don't Own a Elixir:
- Step 5:Cast Fira and Thundara on him.
- Step6:Hit him with all the extra cards you have in combos or the sleights the game gives you.
Try it.--Lady Pumpkin 00:48, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
...How do beat him after the nightmare of winie the pooh? ???18.104.22.168 09:04, 30 December 2008 (UTC)???
Notice second time, second time not the first idot. I face him the second after I finish winnie the pooh!--Lady Pumpkin 05:07, 31 December 2008 (UTC)
Well I managed to beat him by stocking on cards that can use Sonic Blade and Blitz. I've gone far enough but now I'm stuck with fighting Vexen in Twilight Town. I can dodge his attacks but making a single mistake in battle seems to cost me a lot...plus he has a much higher HP so my cards can't seem to last long enough...Chocolancer 23:19, 2 January 2009 (UTC)