Forum:Request 10, (BBS Blank Points) - Xale
I'm requesting more information on unlocking the secret ending in Birth By Sleep. All of my game files are standard or above but I was wondering if I have to complete everything in my proud mode files as well as in my standard mode files to unlock Blank Points... If you follow my question, as I think I worded it poorly, and know the answer, could you please share it?
- Are you asking whether all Reports sections have to be completed for every character if some files are on Standard and some are on Proud?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 12:07, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- That's actually a very good question, but unfortunately, I'm not aware of anyone else who has been in that situation...this one sounds like it's going to be your discovery to make. I would suggest beating the story for each character, and if the video doesn't unlock, completing the journal for the Standard character. If it still doesn't unlock, complete the journals for the others, and if it still doesn't unlock, discard the Standard character completely and replay their story on Proud. I'm interested to see what you learn.220.127.116.11 18:46, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
Alright, I have Terra 100%ed and Aqua is almost there... Ventus is my proud mode file-which is probably why I didn't like him nearly as much as the other two-although granted his story was the most interesting. I'll keep you posted I guess. Γ-Lord Xale-Γ (talk) 21:37, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- Quick clarification:
- Here's what I see as the four hypothesis:
- Blank Points requires a completed Terra, Ventus, and Aqua save file.
- If at least one of T, V, or A is Proud or Critical, journal completion is not required on any of them.
- If at least one of T, V, or A is Proud or Critical, journal completion is ONLY required on the Standard one.
- If at least one of T, V, or A is Standard, journal completion is required on ALL of them.
- If at least one of T, V, or A is Standard and another is Proud or Critical, Blank Points cannot be unlocked.
- Have you verified that (1) is not the case? Please do so before you test for (2), because if you have success with (2) we still wouldn't know whether (1) or (2) was the case."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 22:58, 13 August 2012 (UTC)
- Absolutely. We need to clarify that the requirements are held for each file individually, rather than across the board.18.104.22.168 21:34, 14 August 2012 (UTC)