Forum:Notes 27, (KHII, Gummi Tutorial Logs) - Xion4ever
The Advice Log, also known as Gummi Battle Tips, is a compilation of notes detailing and outlining various topics on Gummi Ships. There are a total of twenty two notes, which are unlocked as Sora unlocks and journeys through the Gummi Routes in Kingdom Hearts II.
No. 1: Basic Controls
No. 2: HP Gauge
- The HP Gauge is in the bottom right corner. When the Gummi Ship's HP reaches 0, it's game over.
No. 3: HP Orbs
- After defeating enemies, pick up HP Orbs to refill the HP Gauge.
No. 4: Rolling
No. 5: Medal Orbs
- The Medal level is shown in the top left corner. Defeat enemies and collect Medal Orbs to get more points and score higher Medal levels!
No. 6: Special Orbs
- Defeat the rare Yellow and Red enemies to pick up Special Orbs containing Gummi Blocks!
No. 7: Score
- Get more points with a higher Medal level. Increase and maintain as high a Medal level as possible!
No. 8: Medal Levels
- Be careful! When damage is taken, Medal levels will decrease!
No. 9: Rare Enemies
- Defeat more enemies to encounter new ones! Find and defeat new enemies!
No. 10: Berserk Mode
- Enter Berserk Mode with a Medal level of 30! The Gummi Ship will power up in Berserk Mode until damage is taken.
No. 11: Lock Target
No. 12: Slash Gummies
- Fill the Slash Gauge in the lower left corner by defeating enemies. Once full, press to use Slash Gummies!
No. 13: Slash Gauge
No. 14: Slash Combos
- With two types of Slash Gummies, press rapidly for a Slash combo! The Slash Gauge is not affected when using a Slash Combo.
No. 15: Teeny Ships
- Teeny Ships fight alongside the Gummi Ship, while blocking normal enemy attacks!
No. 16: Changing Formation
No. 17: EX-Formation
No. 18: Mission Level 1
- Collect Medals in Mission Level 1! Aim for the target Medal level!
No. 19: Mission Level 2
- Defeat the enemies in Mission Level 2! Defeat the target number of enemies!
No. 20: Mission Level 3
No. 21: Radar
- Use the Radar to see incoming enemies from all sides. Be especially careful of different colored enemies!