Okay, I know people have probably said this before, but Kingdom Hearts shouldn't just be a game, it should also be turned into a TV show. This may be a bad idea, but I figure, hey, what the heck, I might as well try out the idea. Maybe it could turn into something great. So, here goes...
I want to make an animated version of the Kingdom Hearts series. It is possible to make that happen. There is untapped potential in so many people these days. Whether you can draw and create some artwork, create background music, or voice a character well enough that it can be on par with the level of the actors in the actual games, you can make it happen.
It sounds silly even now, but even if I decide to scrap the idea later on, I still think its worth it to at least try.
Here is what I need:
1) Voice actors. You don't have to sound exactly like Haley, or Hayden, or David, or even Jesse and Meaghan. But if you think you can voice a character with good enough emotion, that would be great.
2) Animators. If you can create animations of the various characters (I mean movement and realisticality, too) your skills would be greatly appreciated.
3) Sound effects creators. If you can generate sound effects (Keyblade summoning, Heartless destruction, Gummi Ship engines) I would like for you to let me see your skills.
4) Musical soundtrack. I know Kingdom Hearts has an amazing music soundtrack, but we can't just use that. I mean, we can, but hearing the same exact themes running in a loop like it does in the actual game would be annoying. We need music unique (while still keeping the general themes of the games' original soundtracks) to each episode.
5) Script writers. I plan on being one of these. I don't think that using the exact same script from the games is going to cut it. In these episodes, there should even be speaking lines during the boss fights, and even in those spaces between the cutscenes from the games. Plus, I hate to say it, but some of the lines in the games are seriously cheesy and kind of, um, lame. But there will be some script usage from the games as well.
Now, you may not be able to fit into the categories above, but if you know someone who does, please invite them to join in.
Okay, so I've covered the staff basics. Now, I don't know if you've ever really thought about how huge the fanbase of Kingdom Hearts really is. It is up there with the Harry Potter fanbase, Star Wars, even Pokemon and NCIS. There are so many people out there who can help out.
In saying this, I am confirming that this will be a public project. If you truly are a serious fan, please contact me.
Now, how you comment me is going to be an issue. So, first, is there anyone who can start up a website that can get this project going? Anyone can make a website, but I need one that can help me organize all of our technological resources, as well as keep a list of staff members. This website will be our place to make things happen. Please notify me on my user page if you can do this.
I know this is a crazy idea. I know it is. And I also know there are legal things that need to be done when it comes to an idea like ours, and I will handle all of that.
Don't just pass this forum up. I know that right now it is just an epiphany, but I have a feeling someting amazing could come out of this.
Once we have a website up, I will create a page on it that will be like a blog, where you can post your ideas and your commitment to joining the workforce.