From the Kingdom Hearts Wiki: A world of information not accessible by GummishipJump to navigationJump to search
Monshō no Kakera
|"A fragment of the Heartless emblem. Collect more of these and something is bound to happen..."|
Monshō no Kakera
Emblem Pieces are a set of key items that appear in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. When all four pieces are put together, they form a Heartless emblem. The full emblem unlocks the door at the lower level of the Entrance Hall (Hollow Bastion), giving access to the Lift Stop in Kingdom Hearts or the Great Crest in Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
All four emblem pieces are found within the Entrance Hall.
- One is dropped after casting Fire magic on all candles.
- One requires Sora to cast Thunder magic on a small stone, which causes all platforms with a lightning-bolt icon to periodically ascend and descend. Sora can use this as a lift to reach the upper level of the hall, where he can push a statue to reveal a chest that contains the emblem piece.
- One is dropped after activating a Red Trinity that destroys a nearby statue.
- One is dropped after breaking all the vases near a statue, which also causes a fountain to flow again.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded
The four emblem pieces are found within various areas of Hollow Bastion I.
- One is found on the table in Library 1.
- One is found in the eastern section of the Waterway, which is unlocked after reuniting with Donald Duck.
- One is found in the far-western section of the Castle Gates, after completing a switch sequence.
- One is found in the centre of the Entrance Hall (UL), after completing a switch sequence.