|This is a warning for for uncivil conduct and personal attacks on a user.
Your edits have been reverted; please do not attempt to repeat them.
Regarding the reverts to the X-blade:
- The Game template specifically says in its instructions that it is only to be used when a source is provided that the subject appears in that game. You are expected to actually read the documentation for a template to understand what it is for before using it.
- Other Keyblades or items that do not have an infobox still do not use the thumb parameter.
So that explains why the edit was in error.
As for reaching out to him: yes, he should be explaining why he reverted the edit, unless he's had to do it several times already. However, as covered in the editing guidelines, if another editor reverts your edit, especially if that editor is a veteran who you can safely assume is more familiar with the wiki style and policies, you're supposed to take it to the article or user talk pages for a discussion rather than simply reverting their edit. Reverting an edit once, especially when it is done according to wiki guidelines, despite failing to provide an reversion reason is not instigating the edit war. The edit war is instigated when one of the editors chooses to ignore the wiki style on how the page should be formatted, and ignore the editing guidelines on what to do in case of a disagreement, and chooses instead to respond by reverting the edit and even worse, doing so with vitriol.
I'll ask maggosh to be more forthcoming in his reversion reasons, but you also need to be more honest about your own actions, and please quit it with acting like your own personal vendetta with him is representative of the fandom at large."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 18:49, 11 August 2013 (UTC)
- "The Game template specifically says in its instructions that it is only to be used when a source is provided that the subject appears in that game. You are expected to actually read the documentation for a template to understand what it is for before using it."
- There has been no community consensus to change that requirement yet. Instead of getting snippy with NinjaShiek, simply provide the source when asked. No one's going to die because we waited to put the game icon up until we had an acceptable source."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 09:54, 29 August 2013 (UTC)
Kingdom Hearts χ
Historically, you seem to have issues with accepting certain claims on the wiki, and your biggest argument is the lack of a discussion, so here goes: a discussion. Kingdom Hearts χ is, in essence, canon. Nomura noted this in an interview with Famitsu in September:
- "The "Tome of Prophecy" appearing in one is connected to KHχ (Key), so you'll come to understand what sort of power it holds. I included that element in KH2.5 because many people right now have the impression that χ(Key) is detached from the series, and I wanted to convey that there is indeed a firm connection."Translation of Revised Famitsu Interview - Kingdom Hearts Insider
Obviously, there are parts of Kingdom Hearts χ that can't be considered canon today, such as the inclusion of various Disney worlds and characters. Still, though, the main story of the game is canon. That's why it's alluded to in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, in the "Tome of Prophecy" cutscene. That's why Kingdom Hearts III is being developed alongside the online-game. That's why Tetsuya Nomura is looking for ways to localize Kingdom Hearts χ. Were it not so, the game would be similar to Kingdom Hearts Mobile: it wouldn't receive continuous coverage, nor would it ever be localized. That's why we've moved it to the Main Story section of the KH series Navigation template.
I also invite you to create an account on the wiki. It's much easier to communicate with you if you have a registered account, in addition to preventing for confusion if someone else uses this ip to access/edit the wiki. It makes attributing contributions cleaner and easier, and is free, so there's nothing to lose. KeybladeSpyMaster 20:09, 5 November 2014 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it. We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.