The guide doesn't have what was listed her. Someone needs to go through and rewrite the descriptions based on other ability descriptions, and confirm which attacks are which. We have at least one extra one here."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 08:44, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
|Scratch||On the ground, Sora scratches, rolls forwards and attacks with both hands clasped together.|
|Kick-Up||On the ground, when the enemy is at long range, Sora scratches and repels the enemy with a kick.|
|Dance Kick||On the ground, when numerous enemies are nearby, Sora spin kicks repeatedly.|
|Side Spin||With during a combo on the ground, Sora blazes in a circle around the enemy, slashing with claws and dark magic.|
|Wild Dance||Combo finish on the ground: Sora moves around the enemy and scratches repeatedly. Impact attack to end.|
|Ground Flash||Combo finish on the ground when numerous enemies are nearby - Sora scratches and repels the enemies to finish the move.|
|Midair Doom||Moving from a ground combo, Sora seems to burst into darkness which rips at the enemy, carrying them into the air, diving down at the end.|
|Air Dance Kick||In the air: uppercut, three kicks, forward moving punch at the end.|
|Air Giant Wheel||During a combo in the air: knee, 8x kicks, somersault kick, scratch.|
|Anti Wild Dance||Combo finish in the air: Sora kicks at high speeds and dives down to the ground at the end, blowing away enemies caught in the combo.|
|Dark Void||Combo finish in the air when numerous enemies are nearby. Dark element magic blasts all around.|
|Anti Glide||By pressing on the ground, Sora jumps backwards, spins around and flies forwards. If there are enemies he will home in on one and move into a position behind them.|
- Press during ground combos. This will quickly move Sora around and keep the enemy from being able to retaliate many times. Plus, it keeps the combo going.
- Strength is lowered.
- When Sora grabs onto a ledge in Anti Form, he will hang on by his foot instead of his hand.
Well the press during ground combos thing, you can put it in Strategy, and the "When Sora grabs onto a ledge in Anti Form, he will hang on by his foot instead of his hand." put it in Trivia--Lukethehedgehog 13:23, 1 December 2011 (UTC)
- It's not just that I don't know where to put them...it's also unclear what they're talking about, except for the ledge one."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 05:33, 22 December 2011 (UTC)
Okay, we have official material that says Anti Form cannot defeat bosses. If that's been false this whole time, someone needs to provide a video so we can confirm it."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 16:22, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- I have read this article several times before and I have never seen it saying that Anti Form can't defeat bosses. What is the official material saying it can't defeat bosses?--Xabryn22:40, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
- I just confirmed it against Xemnas, Anti Form can beat bosses. Sorry for being retarded, everyone."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 03:55, 3 February 2012 (UTC)
From http://m.gamefaqs.com/ps2/915410-kingdom-hearts-ii/faqs/40906 . The kana match the ultimania, but the translations could use some checking. We need to confirm the names on the page now match what's in the Bradygames, and then I can merge in these names."We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 02:54, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
- Anti Ground Scratch (アンチ地上引っかき Anchi Chijou Hikkaku ): Used on the ground. Attacks straight ahead with both hands after grabbing.
- Anti Ground Kick-up (アンチ地上蹴り上げ Anchi Chijou Keriage ): Used when an enemy is at medium range. Grabs the enemy, turns and kicks them up.
- Anti Ground Dance Kick (アンチ地上ダンス蹴り Anchi Chijou Dansu Keri ): Used with multiple close enemies. Kicks many times using movements similar to break dancing.
- Anti Ground Side Spin (アンチ地上横回転 Anchi Chijou Yoko Kaiten ): Used by hitting Square during a ground combo. After turning and kicking up the enemy, spins many times, hitting the enemy with both hands, then knocks them into the air. (Pressing the attack button at the point of turning away unleashes a Dark-type spin.)
- Anti Ground Wild Dance (アンチ地上乱舞 Anchi Chijou Ranbu ): Ground combo finisher. Moves all around the enemy for an instant, then swoops down on them. (Pressing the attack button at the point of moving around the enemy unleashes a Dark-type swooping attack.)
- Anti Ground Flash (アンチ地上一閃 Anchi Chijou Issen ): A combo finisher when many enemies are close. Stands for a second, then moves in all directions instantly, hitting 3-4 enemies and knocking them into the air.
- Anti Air Dance Kick (アンチ空中ダンス蹴り Anchi Kūchū Dansu Keri ): Used in the air. Kicks with both legs after an upper, knocking them ahead.
- Anti Air Giant Swing (アンチ空中大車輪 Anchi Kūchū Daisharin ): Used in the middle of an air combo. Gets close with a knee strike, spins at the enemy to kick 8 times, deals a heel strike from above, then hits at the left.
- Anti Air Wild Dance (アンチ空中乱舞 Anchi Kūchū Ranbu ): Air combo finisher. Punches and kicks many times rapidly while moving forward, then swoops down to attack. (Pressing the attack button during the multiple hits unleashes a Dark-type swooping attack.)
- Anti Air Dome (アンチ空中ドーム Anchi Kūchū Dōmu ): An air combo finisher when many enemies are close. Spins above the enemies like drawing a big sphere, and attacks many times with dark blades.
- Anti Glide (アンチグライド Anchi Guraido ): Used by pressing Square on the ground. Jumps backwards, does a U-turn, then moves a little forward from the original position.
With the exception of Anti Glide everything is named differently in the Bradygames guide (ignore the "Final Form" in the table, it just seems to be an editing error). So the ability names, which are already on the page, are correct. I've also checked if there is an internal translation of the abilities that is simply not shown in the game but this doesn't seem to be the case. --ShardofTruth 13:16, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
- Okay, last things then -- they use different spelling, but should anti air and anti ground be interpreted as anti-air and anti-ground? Also, the Anti Air Giant Swing technique -- from its appearance, do y'all think that should remain as Giant Swing, or use the less idiomatic "Great Wheel"?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 14:27, 20 March 2016 (UTC)
MP Charge Trigger
The following statement was written in the Mechanics section. "Anti Form is also the only Form that will activate if Form is used while in MP Charge state, though once Final Form is made available it can also appear." I don't believe this is true at all, especially considering Drive Form's specific ability to completely refill MP upon use. If anyone can argue otherwise, please feel free to replace the sentence.
P.S. I'm not 100% sure, but just wanted to suggest that Anti-form can't be triggered when not in combat, making it particularly useful to enter form right before a boss battle (esp against Organization members).--126.96.36.199 18:06, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure Sora will start a boss battle in normal mode, regardless of whether he was in a drive form beforehand. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 22:29, 22 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, Kryten, when the MP bar is red.-- 01:04, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
Anti Form/Antiform: What's going on?
Okay, this page seems to be unable to make up its mind whether the title is one word or two. I'm sure people who move it have their reasons, but the statistics page after the credits of Kingdom Hearts II reads, Anti Form. Can I get an explanation? I don't want to just move it myself, because that's just going to start a huge edit war. Draconai (talk) 05:44, 27 September 2013 (UTC)
So that's the symbols for the tableflip... Anyways, isn't the Anti option in the Drive Menu only accessible through hacking? I thought this wiki only brought up hack-related information when it was directly relevant. Shouldn't we use information that is available without? Draconai (talk) 05:57, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
- You can access a redirect page by clicking on the small link under the page title. What exactly are you trying to change? --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 02:29, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
- okay, the page is once again inconsistent, and contains muktiple noldings. Whats going on?"We're werewolves, not swearwolves." (KrytenKoro) 17:33, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
It would appear to have been changed to "Antiform" in 2.5. 188.8.131.52 23:43, 25 April 2017 (UTC)
English ability names
Where are the names in the table in the article coming from? They're obviously not direct translations of the Japanese names a couple sections above. --Neumannz, The Dark Falcon 21:16, 22 July 2015 (UTC)